Step-by-Step Enrollment Instructions
Tuition Payment Plan Options
Here are the steps you must follow to sign up for a payment plan for your tuition:
- Register for classes and receive your registration statement.
- Next click the “Sign Up For or Manage a Payment Plan” link above to create your agreement.
- If this is the first time you have used the tuition payment plan, click “Create a username & password” and follow the steps to create your unique user name and password
If you have had a tuition payment plan before, sign in using your username (or email) and password from your previous payment plan(s)
- Click “Set up a Payment Plan” on the right side of the screen, select the current term, and click “Begin.”
- Review your contact information, make any necessary changes, and click “Next”
- Click “Add a Student” to create a new payment plan or select the student’s name if a payment plan has been used in past semesters.
- Enter the amount due in the “Tuition and Fees” box and click “Next”
- Select the only plan option available for the current registration and click “Next”
- Select the form of payment you wish to use for this payment plan. Bank Account –
- Checking / Savings – Enter the account holder name and bank name
- Select the account type. Enter the bank routing number, and your account number.
- There is a help button on how to complete bank information.
**If you plan to use a savings account, please make sure your bank allows automatic bank drafts from savings accounts before setting up your payment plan**
- American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover – Please make sure the expiration date extends through the end of the semester.
- Final Review Page – PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION FOR ACCURACY!!
- You MUST click ACCEPT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Click Authorize
- Print a copy of your agreement for your records