Get the latest info on WPCC’s response.
Delayed from March 30.
How Are You Doing?
Share your thoughts.
Workforce Development & Continuing Education
WPCC offers a variety of classes for professional training along with personal advancement and enjoyment both in seated classes and online through ed2go. These classes are designed to accommodate busy lifestyles and provide opportunities to quickly get skills or explore interests.
Upcoming courses are listed to the right. Click or tap on a class name for a description and to register online.
Click or tap on a class name for more information or to register.
- April 13, 2020, All day: Easter Holiday (WPCC Closed)
- April 20, 2020, 6:00 pm: Google Docs: Forms (Online)
- April 21, 2020, 6:00 pm: Blogger for Beginners (Online)
- April 23, 2020, 6:00 pm: Google Docs: Word Processing (Online)
- April 27, 2020, 6:00 pm: G-Mail for Beginners (Online)
- April 28, 2020, 6:00 pm: Paypal for Beginners (Online)
- April 30, 2020, 6:00 pm: Google Docs: Slides (Online)
- May 5, 2020, 6:00 pm: Keyboarding for Beginners (Online)
- June 4, 2020, 6:00 pm: Slime for Children
- June 6, 2020, 11:00 am: Guitar Enthusiasts
Enjoy Our Video
Access an audio-captioned version.
Why Choose WPCC?
By The Numbers…
Western Piedmont Community College is among the top 10 North Carolina community colleges in students completing their curriculum coursework.
Here are some other numbers of interest:
Percentage of students who would
recommend WPCC to family & friends
Percent of full-time employees who are giving to WPCC’s 2019-20 Annual Giving Campaign.
The Medical Laboratory Technology program
has boasted a 100% pass rate on the
national certification exam
for the last three years.
Western Piedmont Community College, as an Equal Opportunity Institution, complies with applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, ethnic origin, association, or disability. It is the policy of Western Piedmont Community College that no person shall be discriminated against in employment, admissions, or educational activities. The College will provide reasonable accommodations, modifications or adjustments through the use of nondiscriminatory policies and procedures for persons with qualifying disabilities. Inquiries concerning Federal Title IX, Section 504, and related laws may be addressed to the Director of Human Resources, 1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC 28655 or telephone 828.448.3500.