Best of Luck with Summer Classes!Remember: Fall Registration is July 13-30. More info coming soon!
How Are You Doing?
Share your thoughts.
Latest COVID-19 Info
WPCC’s Response to the Pandemic
Dr. Joel D. Welch Selected for Fellowship
Reach Your Goals at WPCC
Western Piedmont Community College has been a part of Burke County since 1964. Whether you are training for a career, transferring to another college or university, or just taking courses for pleasure or enrichment, WPCC offers the classes you want close to home. We are here for you!
At WPCC, we have a single message:
We’re Ready to Help You!
Looking for short-term job training, certifications, or classes for personal enjoyment? Our Workforce & Continuing Education division offers classes designed to accommodate your busy lifestyle in both seated classes and online. Quickly get the training you need, learn a new skill, or take up a new hobby.
Here are upcoming Workforce Development & Continuing Education classes over the next 30 days. For more information and to register, click or tap on the name of a class.
- June 6, 2020, 11:00 am: Guitar Enthusiasts
- June 8, 2020, 8:30 am: Wood CNC & Safety
- June 8, 2020, 1:00 pm: Gateway to Woodworking 1 (Day)
- June 8, 2020, 5:00 pm: Gateway to Woodworking 1 (Evening)
- June 12, 2020, 9:00 am: Pen Turning
- June 15, 2020, 8:30 am: Wood CNC & Safety
- June 15, 2020, 1:00 pm: Gateway to Woodworking 1 (Day)
- June 15, 2020, 5:00 pm: Gateway to Woodworking 1 (Evening)
- June 19, 2020, 9:00 am: Pen Turning
- June 22, 2020, 10:00 am: Gateway to Woodworking 2 (Day)
- June 23, 2020, 4:00 pm: Gateway to Woodworking 2 (Evening)
- June 26, 2020, 8:00 am: June Notary Public Class
- June 26, 2020, 9:00 am: Pen Turning
- June 29, 2020, 8:30 am: Woodworking Open Lab
- June 30, 2020, 8:30 am: Woodworking Open Lab
- July 3, 2020, All day: Independence Day Holiday (WPCC Closed)
Accessibility at WPCC
Western Piedmont Community College is committed to serving all in our community. Learn more about accessibility on our campus and how to request services.
Western Piedmont Community College, as an Equal Opportunity Institution, complies with applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, ethnic origin, association, or disability. It is the policy of Western Piedmont Community College that no person shall be discriminated against in employment, admissions, or educational activities. The College will provide reasonable accommodations, modifications or adjustments through the use of nondiscriminatory policies and procedures for persons with qualifying disabilities. Inquiries concerning Federal Title IX, Section 504, and related laws may be addressed to the Director of Human Resources, 1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC 28655 or telephone 828.448.3500.