Monday, May 25, there will be no library services available due to the observance of the Memorial Day Holiday.
The WPCC Library will be operating on a limited basis for the summer semester beginning Tuesday, May 26.
A change in the schedule will be posted here. Please check back often for updates.
SUMMER 2020 SEMESTER HOURS
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Library will be closed Friday, July 3rd to observe the Independence Day holiday.
Please note the following information about library services for the summer 2020 semester:
- Students may utilize library services and computers to complete class assignments.
- The following information is posted when students enter:
- Students who are exhibiting flu like symptoms should please leave campus.
- The Library will be open only to currently enrolled students.
- No children will be allowed on campus.
- Maximum occupancy will be 10. Patrons will be assigned a seat and must remain in the assigned seat.
- The Library will promote the three “W’s” (wear a mask, wait six feet, wash hands). Masks will not be required, but highly recommended.
- It will be highly recommended that students disinfect their space before and after use.
- The Senator Ervin Library will continue to be closed until further notice.
- Individual study rooms will be closed until further notice.
- There will be no front desk or testing room Academic Success Center staff available during the summer semester.
- Make-up testing/retesting services will not be available during the summer semester.
CONTACT INFO: (828) 448-6195 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Catalog Access
Not sure how to use the Library’s online catalog? Watch a brief tutorial video
Online Resources (Password required if accessing off-campus)
“The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can’t read them”
– Mark Twain
Looking for a book or other item that Western Piedmont Community College’s Library does not own?
Request it through an inter-library loan.
Faculty/Staff Forms (password required)