FALL 2020 SEMESTER HOURS
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Library will be closed Monday, September 7 for Labor Day.
Please note the following information about library services for the fall semester:
- Students may utilize library services and computers to complete class assignments, access e-Tutoring, and access synchronous classroom sessions.
- Students may utilize an available table space to complete homework that does not require a computer or to complete reading assignments.
- The following information is posted when students enter:
- Students who are exhibiting flu like symptoms should please leave campus.
- The Library will be open only to currently enrolled students.
- No children will be allowed on campus.
- Maximum occupancy will be 20. Patrons will be assigned a seat and must remain in the assigned seat.
- The Library will promote the three “W’s” (wear a mask, wait six feet, wash hands).
- It will be highly recommended that students disinfect their space before and after use.
- The Senator Ervin Library will continue to be closed until further notice.
- Individual study rooms and collaboration areas are closed until further notice.
- Make-up testing/retesting through the Academic Success Center staff will be available after Labor Day and information about a change in these services will be posted on the Academic Success Center website.
CONTACT INFO: (828) 448-6195 • firstname.lastname@example.org
New to the Library?
Please complete and submit our Borrower Information Sheet.
Borrower Information Sheet
Library Catalog Access
Not sure how to use the Library’s online catalog? Watch a brief tutorial video
Online Resources (Password required if accessing off-campus)
“The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can’t read them”
– Mark Twain