College Transcript Request

Please download and complete the Workforce & Continuing Education Transcript Request Form (PDF file, open with the free Adobe Reader software) and follow the instructions to submit it.

WPCC E Transcript LogoUnofficial Transcripts

If you would like an unofficial copy of a transcript, it may be obtained through Pioneer Pass.


Access Pioneer Pass for Unofficial Transcript


If you do not know your Student ID, please email Chip Craig at for instructions of how to make your request.

The mailing address to send all transcript requests:

Western Piedmont Community College
ATTN: Transcript Request
1001 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655

Official Transcripts

Western Piedmont Community College is collaborating with the National Student Clearinghouse in allowing you options to have official transcripts processed and sent. Transcripts may be sent via PDF, USPS mail, or the transcripts can be held for pick up on our Main Campus in Hildebrand Hall [map].

Electronic PDF transcripts will be processed daily provided the transcript order does not require additional research by WPCC.  Other delays could include a transcript hold for unpaid debts or other obligations to WPCC.

Students are encouraged to check Pioneer Pass to ensure that ALL semester grades have been posted prior to requesting the official transcript. Grades and credential notations (i.e. degree, diploma, etc) are typically finalized within 3-5 business days from the last day of the term.  

Transcripts ordered through this site are in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).



If You Attended WPCC Prior to 1983

Individuals who attended Western Piedmont prior to 1983 cannot order a transcript online.  If you attended WPCC prior to this date or need an unofficial transcript and cannot obtain one through Pioneer Pass, please email Chip Craig at for instructions of how to make your request.

A fee of $5.65 is charged for all official transcripts. You must pay the fee in person at the Business Office in Moore Hall or include a check or money order with your mailed request payable to Western Piedmont Community College.

Looking for An Adult High School or
High School Equivalency (HiSET® or GED®) Transcript?

If you are seeking a transcript for an adult high school diploma or high school equivalency test, visit our College & Career Readiness Transcript page for instructions on how to get transcripts for these credentials.