Name/Program Changes

Students wishing to change their current program of study must complete a Program Change Form either in person in the Advising Center in Hildebrand Hall or by downloading the form, filling it out, saving it, then e-mailing, faxing or mailing it in.

Students wishing to change their mailing address and/or telephone number and who have an active Pioneer Pass account may do so by following the directions in the Directions Manual located on the Welcome Page of Pioneer Pass or by opening the Update my Contact Information (Address/Phone). This is an Adobe PDF file which can be opened with the free Adobe Reader software.

Students who wish to make a name change should complete the Name Change Form. Name Changes will be processed at the end of the current term and will be effective prior to the upcoming term. Name Changes require official supporting documents before being processed.


(828) 448-6179, Attn:  Student Records


Western Piedmont Community College
ATTN:  Student Records
1001 Burkemont Ave
Morganton, NC  28655