Fall 2019 Completers
If you have not applied for Fall Completion, the final deadline is Monday, September 9, 2019.
- Download a copy of the graduation application (PDF file, open with the free Adobe Reader), pick up a copy in Student Services, print the form from Moodle, or request one be sent to you.
- Meet with your advisor.
- Return application on or before September 9, 2019 to the Records Office, Hildebrand Hall, Room 106.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive a letter indicating completion of hours and payment information for the business office. If you have not met all requirements, a letter will be sent to you and your advisor listing these deficiencies.
- Reminder: There will not be a Fall Graduation Ceremony. Fall Completers will have an opportunity to participate in the Spring 2020 Graduation Ceremony.
Students who believe they have met program requirements should refer to our General Catalog for required guidelines of curriculum graduation.
Steps to complete the Graduation Petition are as follows:
- Complete the Graduation Application (PDF file which can be opened by the free Adobe Reader) and make an appointment with your advisor to review the graduation requirements.
- Return application and check sheet to Student Services AFTER you have reviewed graduation requirements with your advisor. The petition needs both your signature and your advisor’s signature. Student Records Department (HH 111) must receive the petition by the advertised petition deadline.
- Make sure we have your correct address and phone number.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive a letter indicating your petition is approved with a payment form enclosed to pay the Business Office. If you have not met all requirements, you and your advisor will receive a letter listing these deficiencies.
- Pay the $30.00 graduation fee to the Business Office, after you have received your letter of approval. If you will be receiving more than one degree/diploma, please add an additional $10.00 for each additional degree.
- You may also pick up a Graduation Petition at Student Services in Hildebrand Hall.
If you have any questions, please contact Student Services at (828) 448-6049.
Curriculum Graduations are scheduled at the end of each semester, however there is only one graduation ceremony each year, following the spring semester. All graduating students are welcome to participate in this ceremony.
Graduation deadlines are published on the Current Students web page and through Moodle class pages. It is your responsibility to be aware of these deadlines.