Western Piedmont Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia, 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Western Piedmont Community College.
Compliance Assist Site: http://wpcc.compliance-assist.com
(Compliance Assist site link is for WPCC employees only)
- Associate Degree Nursing is accredited by ACEN, Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc., 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404-975-5000 www.acenursing.org
- Basic Law Enforcement Training is accredited by the North Carolina Criminal Justice Education and Training Standards Commission 1700 Tryon Park Drive, Raleigh, NC 27602-0149, (919) 661-5980.
- Dental Assisting is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission’s web address is www.ada.org/en/coda.
- Early Childhood Education is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children 1313 L Street, NW Suite 500, Washington, DC 20005.
- The Medical Assisting Diploma program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org), upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB). Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs 1361 Park Street, Clearwater, FL 33756, (727) 210-2350.
- Medical Laboratory Technology is accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) 5600 N. River Road, Suite 720, Rosemont, IL 60018-5119, (773) 714-8880.
- North Carolina Board of Nursing
- North Carolina Department of Justice/Criminal Justice Standards
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association of Community and Junior Colleges
- American Association for Paralegal Education
- American Council on Education
- Cooperative Education Association
- International Association for Campus Law Enforcement
- Learning Resources Network
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- National Council for Resource Development
- National TechPrep Network
- North Carolina Association of Colleges and Universities
- North Carolina Community College System
- North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification