Western Piedmont Community College offers the TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) for potential nursing students.
TEAS is required of all students who plan to enter the WPCC Nursing program.
Points to Remember
- The test cost is $65. You should be prepared to pay for the test online with a credit or debit card.
- You must present a photo ID to take the test.
- You may take the TEAS two times per academic year with 45 days between test sessions.
These Items Are Not Allowed During Testing
- Food, drink, or candy (unless required for medical reasons)
- Textbooks or reference books of any kind
- Sunglasses, hats, hoods
- Music player (CD, MP3, iPod, etc…)
- Communication devices (cell phones, pagers, PDAs, etc…)
For registration information please call (828) 448-3116
Visit the Academic Success Center. Take advantage of the free program they have available to help prepare for the TEAS.