Academic Success Center
The Academic Success Center specializes in free individualized instruction.
- The open lab environment enables staff to serve students with varying educational purposes and levels of academic competencies.
- Curriculum students may be assigned work to be completed in the Center or they may come on their own to receive individual instruction in subjects such as Math, English, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Computers are available for completion of assignments.
- A computer tutor is available on a limited basis to provide assistance.
- In addition to serving curriculum students, the Academic Success Center is open to adults in the community who wish to prepare for college admission.
- Professional tutors are available during the hours posted each semester. Students may also request peer tutoring sessions, which are scheduled based on tutor availability.