The time is now.
Fall 2021 at WPCC
Get A Start on Your Future
Whether you’re preparing for a job, a promotion at work, transferring to another college or university, or seeking a particular skill, WPCC can help you reach your goal.
Classes begin Monday, August 16, but Open Registration for the Fall Semester is underway, Now is the time to get the classes you want, while seats are open.
FALL CLASS SCHEDULES
Click or tap a button for a list of classes
(opens in a new window)
1. The Application Process
- Establish your residency status for tuition purposes through the North Carolina Residency Determination Service.
- Apply online
- Receive Your Acceptance Letter
2. Transcripts & Placement Tests
- Request Your Official High School, GED/AHS Center and/or College(s) Transcripts
- Have all official high school and college transcripts mailed to the WPCC Admissions Office, 1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC 28655.
- Official electronic transcripts should be sent to email@example.com..
- If you received your Adult HIgh School Diploma from WPCC, please download, fill out, and submit a Transcript Request Form (PDF file – open with the free Adobe Reader software) and have the transcript sent to the Admissions Office.
- If you received a GED, request your official high school equivalency transcript by going to the GED Testing Service website and selecting the state where you tested. If you have the option to submit the transcript electronically, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take Placement Tests
- WPCC uses multiple methods for placement.
- Learn more about placement testing and exemptions.
- Have questions or need more information? Contact the Director of Career & Testing Services at (828) 448-3155.
AFTER YOU FINISH THESE STEPS, YOU WILL BE READY TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES.
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Signing up for classes is easy
- Access the Fall Semester Guide for answers to many common questions about registering for classes, financial aid, the WPCC Bookstore, and more.
- NEW STUDENTS – You will be assigned an advisor after you complete your enrollment at WPCC.
- ALL STUDENTS – Meet with your advisor to make sure you are choosing classes that help you work toward your educational goals and that satisfy financial aid regulations.
- REGISTER ON PIONEER PASS – Log in to Pioneer Pass and enter your selected classes in the registration form to complete signing up for classes. Check out our video for help with using Pioneer Pass:
Have questions or need more information about open registration? Please submit them below and we will be in touch!
You can also call 828.448.6046 during regular business hours for assistance.
PAY FOR COLLEGE
Payment for classes during open registration is due
by August 4, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
WPCC offers a payment plan for Fall Semester classes during open registration. It will be available July 15 to August 4, 2020 (closing at 5:00 p.m. on August 4th). You pay 30% down and a $25 non-refundable fee. Get more information on the payment plan.
Have questions about paying for classes? Like to learn more about opportunities for scholarships, grants, and other forms of assistance? Financial aid can help.