WPCC Student Calendar (click or tap to open)
Here’s what’s happening at Western Piedmont Community College:
|January 29, 2017||January 30, 2017||January 31, 2017||February 1, 2017||February 2, 2017||February 3, 2017||February 4, 2017|
|February 5, 2017||February 6, 2017||February 7, 2017||February 8, 2017||February 9, 2017||February 10, 2017||February 11, 2017|
|February 12, 2017||February 13, 2017||February 14, 2017||February 15, 2017||February 16, 2017||February 17, 2017||February 18, 2017|
|February 19, 2017||February 20, 2017||February 21, 2017||February 22, 2017||February 23, 2017||February 24, 2017||February 25, 2017|
|February 26, 2017||February 27, 2017||February 28, 2017||March 1, 2017||March 2, 2017||March 3, 2017||March 4, 2017|
Curriculum Graduation Information
Get information about the upcoming spring graduation set for May.
Spring 2017 Graduates
If you have not applied for Spring Graduation: the Final Deadline is Monday, February 6, 2017.
- Pick up graduation application in Student Services, print form from Moodle, or request one be sent to you.
- Contact your advisor for an appointment to review the requirements of your program of study. The application must be signed by both the student and the advisor.
- All applications must be received by Cathy Williams in Hildebrand Hall, Room 106, on or before February 6, 2017. Documentation used by the advisor needs to be attached to the application.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive a letter indicating completion of hours and payment information for the business office. If you have not met all requirements, a letter will be sent to you and your advisor listing these deficiencies.
- If your graduation audit reveals that you have completed, or are currently registered for all classes required for graduation, a $30 graduation fee will be added to your student account. This fee will be good for the current academic year in which you applied. If you do not complete all of the required courses within the academic year in which you applied, you will be charged an additional $30 fee upon re-application.
Help Desk in Moore Hall
Need help with a
computer issue or student ID?
The Help Desk has moved from
the LRC in Phifer Hall to
Room 17 in Moore Hall.
Morganton Parks & Recreation
2017 Commercial League Basketball
Current Record 1-4
Games played at Mountain View Rec. Center
- 1/23 – WPCC 50 Burke Law/WIld Hawgs 35 (W)
- 1/18 – Bowman’s C.S. 49 WPCC 48
- 1/11 – Dream Connection 73 WPCC 49
Next Game: January 25 at 7:00 p.m. vs. Blue Ridge Health
Join Us On Facebook
Contact Us For Help!
If you have any questions please stop by Student Services in Hildebrand Hall or call (828) 448-6046. If you’re having trouble with Pioneer Pass, your email, or other computer issues, visit the Help Desk online or call (828) 448-6030. You are also welcome to get in touch with us by submitting a request below.