What’s to eat?
On-campus students can learn about specials and check out the menu of the cafeteria in Hildebrand Hall at our new WPCC Food page.
Attention Spring 2016 Graduates
If you have not petitioned for Spring Graduation the Preliminary Due Date is Friday, November 20, 2015.
- Pick up graduation petitions in Student Services or request one be sent to you.
- Meet with your advisor.
- Return petitions on or before November 20, 2015 to the Admissions Office, Hildebrand Hall, Room 111.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive a letter indicating completion of hours and payment information for the business office. If you have not met all requirements, a letter will be sent to you and your advisor listing these deficiencies.
- If your graduation audit reveals that you have completed, or are currently registered for all classes required for graduation, a $30 graduation fee will be added to your student account. This fee will be good for the current academic year in which you petition. If you do not complete all of the required courses within the academic year in which you petition, you will be charged an additional $30 fee upon re-petitioning.
- Students who do not intend to register for any outstanding courses during the early registration period should not submit a graduation petition until registered or by the final deadline of Monday, February 8, 2016.
WPCC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make every effort to honor reasonable requests made by individuals with qualifying disabilities. Accommodations must be requested 3 business days in advance of school events activities through the Office of Disability Services in Hildebrand Hall Room 136 or call (828) 448-3154.
Student Success Workshops
Get ideas on ways to be more successful at WPCC at our weekly workshops this fall.
Every Friday at 1:00 p.m. (
sessions last approximately one hour)
Hildebrand Hall, Room 127
- Seating is limited
To sign up, visit the Advising Center in Hildebrand Hall,
call (828) 448-6046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a current student at WPCC, this page provides information you’ll find useful. If there are links to resources or other information you think would be useful to current students, please let us know through the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page.
Fall B-Term Begins October 15
B-Term is the perfect chance to add a course before the fall semester ends. Take a class to transfer to another college or university, add a class while you take your fall courses at WPCC, or get a leg up on the spring semester by starting your WPCC career with a class or two beginning in October. You get a complete course with college credit in half the time. Please visit the Fall Curriculum B-Term schedule page to learn more about B-Term classes.
B-Term registration will be on Wednesday, October 14.
If you have any questions regarding registration, feel free to call the Advising Center in Student Services at 828-448-6046. If you’re having trouble with Pioneer Pass, contact the IT Help Desk at 828-448-6030.
Have a general question, comment, or need more information? Get in touch with us by submitting a request below.