Important Information for Spring 2016 Graduates
For Graduates participating in our Graduation Ceremony
- Cap and Gown Pick up was April 13th and 14th. We must verify your information for the ceremony. If you have not picked up your cap and gown you must make arrangements by Wednesday, April 20, 2016 before 5:00 p.m. or you will not be allowed to participate in the Graduation ceremony.
- Contact Cathy Williams at (828) 448-6049 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Joan Hogan at (828) 448-6041 / email@example.com.
For all Spring 2016 Graduates
- Graduates must complete the Graduation Completers Survey at: http://www.wpcc.edu/2016graduate/ before picking up your cap and gown packet or picking up your degree/diploma.
- All Graduation fees must be paid by Wednesday, April 20, 2016. If they are to be paid by a third party (for example WIA or employer), you must contact Robin Hall immediately in the Business Office at (828) 448-3107.
- All outstanding financial obligations to WPCC must be paid prior to graduation. (For example: parking tickets, delinquent library fines, etc.)
- All graduates who have received a Federal Stafford loan at WPCC and have not completed exit loan counseling need to go to www.studentloans.gov to complete the survey. You must print the Confirmation page and bring it with you when you pick up your cap and gown. If you have any questions, please contact Dori Barron at (828) 448-3170.
- All outstanding official transcripts must be sent to us by Wednesday, May 11, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact us.
For Graduates not participating in our Graduation Ceremony
- Degrees/Diplomas for non-participating graduates will be available for pick up provided all outstanding obligations have been met beginning on Friday, June 17, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. in Student Records, Hildebrand Hall – Room 112.
Help Desk Moved
Need help with a
computer issue or student ID?
The Help Desk has moved from
the LRC in Phifer Hall to
Room 17 in Moore Hall.
Contact Us For Help!
If you have any questions please stop by Student Services in Hildebrand Hall or call (828) 448-6046. If you’re having trouble with Pioneer Pass, your email, or other computer issues, visit the Help Desk online or call (828) 448-6030. You are also welcome to get in touch with us by submitting a request below.