WPCC Student Calendar (click or tap to open)
Here’s what’s happening at Western Piedmont Community College:
|August 28, 2016||August 29, 2016||August 30, 2016||August 31, 2016||September 1, 2016||September 2, 2016||September 3, 2016|
|September 4, 2016||September 5, 2016||September 6, 2016||September 7, 2016||September 8, 2016||September 9, 2016||September 10, 2016|
|September 11, 2016||September 12, 2016||September 13, 2016||September 14, 2016||September 15, 2016||September 16, 2016||September 17, 2016|
|September 18, 2016||September 19, 2016||September 20, 2016||September 21, 2016||September 22, 2016||September 23, 2016||September 24, 2016|
|September 25, 2016||September 26, 2016||September 27, 2016||September 28, 2016||September 29, 2016||September 30, 2016||October 1, 2016|
Attention Fall 2016 Completers:
If you have not applied for Fall Graduation, the final deadline is Monday, September 12th!
- Pick up a graduation application in Student Services or download a copy.
- Contact your advisor for an appointment to review the requirements of your program of study. The application must be signed by both the student and the advisor.
- All graduation applications must be received in the Admissions Office in Hildebrand Hall, Room 112, on or before September 12, 2016. Documentation used by the advisor needs to be attached to the application.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive a letter indicating program completion. If you have not met all requirements, your letter will list these deficiencies and a copy will be sent to your advisor.
- Reminder: There will not be a Fall Graduation Ceremony. Fall Completers will have an opportunity to participate in the Spring 2017 Graduation Ceremony.
New Student Orientation
The new student orientation can be found on Moodle and should be completed by September 15th. If you fail to complete the orientation, you will be unable to register for classes in the spring. If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact student services at 828-448-6046.
Help Desk Moved
Need help with a
computer issue or student ID?
The Help Desk has moved from
the LRC in Phifer Hall to
Room 17 in Moore Hall.
LIbrary Under Construction
The library is currently undergoing construction. We hope to reopen soon, but in the meantime please visit our temporary site in LRC 20.
Join Us On Facebook
Contact Us For Help!
If you have any questions please stop by Student Services in Hildebrand Hall or call (828) 448-6046. If you’re having trouble with Pioneer Pass, your email, or other computer issues, visit the Help Desk online or call (828) 448-6030. You are also welcome to get in touch with us by submitting a request below.