What’s to eat?
On-campus students can learn about specials and check out the menu of the cafeteria in Hildebrand Hall at our new WPCC Food page.
Student Success Workshops
Get ideas on ways to be more successful at WPCC at our weekly workshops this fall.
Every Friday at 1:00 p.m. (
sessions last approximately one hour)
Hildebrand Hall, Room 127
- Seating is limited
To sign up, visit the Advising Center in Hildebrand Hall,
call (828) 448-6046 or email email@example.com.
Advising and Registration Information
Fall semester is quickly approaching, and there is some important information you need to know to prepare for fall enrollment. Current summer students, as well as anyone enrolled fall 2014 or spring 2015, are eligible for early advising and early registration!
To start, you can view the real-time fall 2015 class schedule online. The Semester Guide is also available and contains important dates and information for the upcoming semester.
Wednesday, August 19 is the FIRST DAY OF CLASSES. You should have your course schedule set, your books, and your financial aid arrangements (including tuition payments!) in place. Be ready to tackle the new semester!
Fall 2015 Completers
If you have not petitioned for Fall Completion, the final deadline is Monday, September 14, 2015.
- Download a Graduation Petition or request a copy in Student Services.
- Contact your advisor for an appointment to review the requirements of your program of study. The petitions must be signed by both the student and the advisor.
- Return petitions on or before September 14, 2015 to the Admissions Office, Hildebrand Hall, Room 111.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive a letter indicating program completion. If you have not met all requirements, your letter will list these deficiencies and a copy will be sent to your advisor.
- Reminder: There will not be a Fall Graduation Ceremony. Fall Completers will have an opportunity to participate in the Spring 2016 Graduation Ceremony.
If you have any questions regarding registration, feel free to call the Advising Center in Student Services at 828-448-6046. If you’re having trouble with Pioneer Pass, contact the IT Help Desk at 828-448-6030.
Have a general question, comment, or need more information? Get in touch with us by submitting a request below.