WPCC Student Calendar (click or tap to open)
Here’s what’s happening at Western Piedmont Community College:
|March 26, 2017||March 27, 2017||March 28, 2017||March 29, 2017||March 30, 2017||March 31, 2017||April 1, 2017|
|April 2, 2017||April 3, 2017||April 4, 2017||April 5, 2017||April 6, 2017||April 7, 2017||April 8, 2017|
|April 9, 2017||April 10, 2017||April 11, 2017||April 12, 2017||April 13, 2017||April 14, 2017||April 15, 2017|
|April 16, 2017||
April 17, 2017
All Day: Easter Holiday (WPCC Closed)
|April 18, 2017||April 19, 2017||April 20, 2017||April 21, 2017||April 22, 2017|
|April 23, 2017||April 24, 2017||April 25, 2017||April 26, 2017||April 27, 2017||April 28, 2017||April 29, 2017|
|April 30, 2017||May 1, 2017||May 2, 2017||May 3, 2017||May 4, 2017||May 5, 2017||May 6, 2017|
Curriculum Graduation Information
Get information about the upcoming spring graduation set for May.
Summer 2017 Graduates
If you have not applied for Summer Completion, the due date for an early review is Friday, April 21, 2017.
- Pick up a graduation application in Student Services or download a copy here.
- Meet with your advisor.
- Return application on or before April 21, 2017 to the Records Office, Hildebrand Hall, Room 106. Documentation used by the advisor needs to be attached to the application.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive a letter indicating completion of hours and payment information for the business office. If you have not met all requirements, a letter will be sent to you and your advisor listing these deficiencies.
- If your graduation audit reveals that you have completed, or are currently registered for all classes required for graduation, a $30 graduation fee will be added to your student account. This fee will be good for the current academic year in which you apply. If you do not complete all of the required courses within the academic year in which you apply, you will be charged an additional $30 fee upon re-application.
- Students who do not intend to register for any outstanding courses during the early registration period should not submit a graduation application until registered or by the final deadline of Friday, June 23, 2017.
- Reminder: There will not be a Summer Graduation Ceremony. Summer Completers will have an opportunity to participate in a future Graduation Ceremony.
Help Desk in Moore Hall
Need help with a
computer issue or student ID?
The Help Desk has moved from
the LRC in Phifer Hall to
Room 17 in Moore Hall.
Join Us On Facebook
Contact Us For Help!
If you have any questions please stop by Student Services in Hildebrand Hall or call (828) 448-6046. If you’re having trouble with Pioneer Pass, your email, or other computer issues, visit the Help Desk online or call (828) 448-6030. You are also welcome to get in touch with us by submitting a request below.