WPCC Student Calendar (click or tap to open)
Here’s what’s happening at Western Piedmont Community College:
|November 27, 2016||November 28, 2016||November 29, 2016||November 30, 2016||
December 1, 2016
3:00 pm: Christmas Movie
|December 2, 2016||December 3, 2016|
|December 4, 2016||December 5, 2016||
December 6, 2016
10:00 am: CBCC Blood Drive
|December 7, 2016||December 8, 2016||December 9, 2016||December 10, 2016|
|December 11, 2016||December 12, 2016||
December 13, 2016
All Day: Last Friday Class Meets on Tuesday & Classes End
December 14, 2016
12:00 pm: Grades Due By Noon
|December 15, 2016||December 16, 2016||December 17, 2016|
|December 18, 2016||December 19, 2016||December 20, 2016||December 21, 2016||December 22, 2016||December 23, 2016||December 24, 2016|
|December 25, 2016||December 26, 2016||December 27, 2016||December 28, 2016||December 29, 2016||December 30, 2016||December 31, 2016|
Curriculum Graduation Information
Get information about the upcoming spring graduation set for May.
Spring 2017 Graduates
If you have not applied for Spring Graduation: the Final Deadline is Monday, February 6, 2017.
- Pick up graduation application in Student Services, print form from Moodle, or request one be sent to you.
- Contact your advisor for an appointment to review the requirements of your program of study. The application must be signed by both the student and the advisor.
- All applications must be received by Cathy Williams in Hildebrand Hall, Room 106, on or before February 6, 2017. Documentation used by the advisor needs to be attached to the application.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive a letter indicating completion of hours and payment information for the business office. If you have not met all requirements, a letter will be sent to you and your advisor listing these deficiencies.
- If your graduation audit reveals that you have completed, or are currently registered for all classes required for graduation, a $30 graduation fee will be added to your student account. This fee will be good for the current academic year in which you applied. If you do not complete all of the required courses within the academic year in which you applied, you will be charged an additional $30 fee upon re-application.
Help Desk in Moore Hall
Need help with a
computer issue or student ID?
The Help Desk has moved from
the LRC in Phifer Hall to
Room 17 in Moore Hall.
Join Us On Facebook
Contact Us For Help!
If you have any questions please stop by Student Services in Hildebrand Hall or call (828) 448-6046. If you’re having trouble with Pioneer Pass, your email, or other computer issues, visit the Help Desk online or call (828) 448-6030. You are also welcome to get in touch with us by submitting a request below.