Attention Spring 2016 Graduates
If you have not petitioned for Spring Graduation the Final Deadline is Monday, February 8, 2016.
- Pick up a graduation petition in Student Services, print form from Moodle, or request one be sent to you.
- Contact your advisor for an appointment to review the requirements of your program of study. The petitions must be signed by both the student and the advisor.
- All petitions must be received in the Admissions Office in Hildebrand Hall, Room 111, on or before February 8, 2016. Documentation used by the advisor needs to be attached to the petition.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive a letter indicating program completion. If you have not met all requirements, your letter will list these deficiencies and a copy will be sent to your advisor.
- If your graduation audit reveals that you have completed, or are currently registered for all classes required for graduation, a $30 graduation fee will be added to your student account. This fee will be good for the current academic year in which you petition. If you do not complete all of the required courses within the academic year in which you petition, you will be charged an additional $30 fee upon re-petitioning.WPCC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make every effort to honor reasonable requests made by individuals with qualifying disabilities. Accommodations must be requested 3 business days in advance of school events activities through the Office of Disability Services in Hildebrand Hall Room 136 or call (828) 448-3154.
Add the Student Service Scholar Designation to Your Transcript!
Students completing a degree this semester can have the Service Scholar designation put on their transcript if they have completed 100 or more hours of service during their program of study. They need to see Beth Parrish in Moore Hall, room 270 by Friday, December 4 to apply for the designation.
If you have any questions regarding registration, feel free to call the Advising Center in Student Services at 828-448-6046. If you’re having trouble with Pioneer Pass, contact the IT Help Desk at 828-448-6030.
Have a general question, comment, or need more information? Get in touch with us by submitting a request below.