Western Piedmont Community College schedules ServSafe Food Protection Manager classes during the year held at the Foothills Higher Education Center on South Sterling Street in Morganton.
Managerial ServSafe Course Offering: The ServSafe program helps prepare you for the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification exam.
Training covers these concepts:
- The Importance of Food Safety
- Good Personal Hygiene
- Time and Temperature Control
- Preventing Cross-Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Safe Food Preparation
- Receiving and Storing Food
- Methods of Thawing, Cooking, Cooling and Reheating Food
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Food Safety Regulations
No ServSafe classes are scheduled at this time. Information on the next scheduled class will appear here.
Contact Us for More Information:
If you need more information or have questions, please contact Wini Bradley at (828) 448-6145 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Here’s how to get the the ServSafe class at the Foothills Higher Education Center.
Foothills Higher Education Center