Here’s what is going on at WPCC.
Friday, October 29th
3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Open to all students, faculty, staff & their families
SGA Senate Meeting
Wednesday, November 3rd
4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Held in the lower level of Hildebrand Hall
Veterans Day/College Closed
WPCC will be closed in observation of Veterans Day
WPCC on Instagram
Latest Campus News
Click or tap a title to read the story.
Western Piedmont Community College has been informed that a malicious e-mail message is circulating that is supposedly from our financial aid office.
WPCC is proud to announce the renewal of our Educational Talent Search Grant.
Five students have been accepted into Continental Automotive Systems Registered Apprenticeship program.
Western Piedmont Community College announces Cynthia Davies as Vice President of Academic Affairs & Workforce Development.
Musings by Megan Abee
Coordinator of Student Affairs & Recruitment
Welcome to our new online version of Pioneer Press! The WPCC community is a dynamic group of students and employees and we want to share the stories of those who make our campus special along with keeping you informed on happenings around the college. WPCConnect is a blog where I will share information and stories that impact students and our community. I want to make it a useful part of your day, so please stop by occasionally and catch up with what is going on.
Help me share the news! If you have a story to suggest or an event to promote, please e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will include it in a future edition of Pioneer Press!
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Spring, 2022 Graduates
If you have not applied for Spring Graduation, the due date for an early review is Friday, November 12, 2021.
- Download the Graduation Application (PDF file, open with the free Adobe Reader), complete the form, save on your computer and email to email@example.com, You can also print the Graduation Application form from Moodle, complete, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Western Piedmont Community College, Student Services – Graduation, 1001 Burkemont Ave., Morganton, NC 28655.
- Contact your advisor for an appointment to review the requirements of your program of study. The application must be signed by both you and your advisor.
- All applications must be received in the Records Office in Hildebrand Hall, Room 106, on or before November 12, 2021. Documentation used by the advisor needs to be attached to the application.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive an email indicating program completion. If you have not met all requirements, a letter will list these deficiencies and a copy will be sent to your advisor.
- Students who do not intend to register for any outstanding courses during the early registration period should not submit a graduation application until registered or by the final deadline of Monday, January 31, 2022.
Have story ideas or comments for Pioneer Press?
We would like to hear from you! Share your thoughts by contacting us.
WPCC Main Campus