Personal Enrichment Continuing Education
WPCC’s department of Personal Enrichment Programs agrees with the philosophy of “lifelong learning.” We believe in sustaining personal growth and expanding horizons, which is made easily accessible via tools and skills attained from our classes. Personal Enrichment Programs (PEP) offers opportunities for individual learning, couple classes, parent/child classes, summer camps, and senior-focuses courses.
Interested in a class that you don’t see? We welcome your suggestions.
Select a class name for more information or to register.
- April 4, 2023, 4:00 pm: Basic Excavator Operations (68773)
- April 17, 2023, 4:00 pm: Tile/Laminate Install (69081)
- See all current personal enrichment course offerings and check availability on the Personal Enrichment Calendar
Events in March 2023
- There are no events scheduled during these dates.
Current or Future Classes
Please call (828) 448-6148 or email PersonalEnrichment@wpcc.edu
Please call (828) 448-6410 or email email@example.com
Please see our Payment Policy or contact the WPCC Business Office.
- Karla Lanier, Disability Services Coordinator
Office Number: (828) 448-3153 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Services Home Page
- WPCC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make every effort to honor reasonable requests made by individuals with qualifying disabilities. Accommodations must be requested three business days in advance of school events or activities through the Office of Disability Services in Room 136 Hildebrand Hall or call (828) 448-3154.
We welcome the opportunity to serve your interests and needs. Feel free to ask questions, give your thoughts, or share ideas about classes you would like to see offered through the form below.
Note: All classes are self-supporting. Self-supporting classes are classes not supported by state dollars. All costs associated with these classes are paid through student registration fees.