Personal Enrichment Continuing Education
Western Piedmont Community College’s philosophy is one of “lifelong learning,” sustaining personal growth and expanding horizons! Personal Enrichment offers teaching license renewal, couple classes, parent/child classes, summer camps, and job certification courses.
Interested in a class that you don’t see? We welcome your suggestions.
|January 19, 2020||January 20, 2020||January 21, 2020||January 22, 2020||January 23, 2020||January 24, 2020||January 25, 2020|
Select a class name for more information or to register.
- October 9, 2020, 8:30 am: Woodworking Open Lab | 62357
- October 16, 2020, 8:30 am: Woodworking Open Lab | 62360
- October 23, 2020, 8:30 am: Woodworking Open Lab | 62358
- October 30, 2020, 8:30 am: Woodworking Open Lab | 62359
- November 3, 2020, 5:00 pm: Gateway to Woodworking 2 | 62365
- November 6, 2020, 8:30 am: Woodworking Open Lab | 62361
- November 13, 2020, 8:30 am: Woodworking Open Lab | 62362
- November 17, 2020, 5:00 pm: Gateway to Woodworking 1 | 62364
- November 20, 2020, 8:30 am: Woodworking Open Lab | 62363
- See all current personal enrichment course offerings and check availability on the Personal Enrichment Calendar
Current or Future Classes
Please call (828) 448-6715 or email PersonalEnrichment@wpcc.edu
Please call (828) 448-6410 or email email@example.com
- Karla Lanier, Disability Services Coordinator
Office Number: (828) 448-3153 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Services Home Page
- WPCC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make every effort to honor reasonable requests made by individuals with qualifying disabilities. Accommodations must be requested three business days in advance of school events or activities through the Office of Disability Services in Room 136 Hildebrand Hall or call (828) 448-3154.
Note: All classes are self-supporting. Self-supporting classes are classes not supported by state dollars. All costs associated with these classes are paid through student registration fees.