Personal Enrichment Continuing Education
WPCC’s department of Personal Enrichment Programs agrees with the philosophy of “lifelong learning.” We believe in sustaining personal growth and expanding horizons, which is made easily accessible via tools and skills attained from our classes. Personal Enrichment Programs (PEP) offers opportunities for individual learning, couple classes, parent/child classes, summer camps, and senior-focuses courses.
Interested in a class that you don’t see? We welcome your suggestions.
Select a class name for more information or to register.
- January 4, 2023, All day: Pharmacy Technician
- February 1, 2023, All day: Healthcare Billing and Coding
- See all current personal enrichment course offerings and check availability on the Personal Enrichment Calendar
Events in December 2022
|November 27, 2022||
November 28, 2022(1 event)
6:00 pm: Holiday Candle Christmas Tree Pottery Class
Instructor: Sarah Wilder
Location: Rostan Building-001
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Dates: November 28 and December 5
Registration Fee: $60
Section number: 68000
Come play with clay and make your own ceramic Christmas decorations! On Day 1 you will make a pair of textured Christmas tree luminaries, that can be lit up with anelectric tea light! On Day 2 you will make gingerbread cookie ornaments! Clay, glaze, and equipment are all included in the price of the class. Bring with you some fun textures (like bark or leaves or lace!) and your favorite holiday cookie cutters! Clay is messy so be prepared to get a little dirty (so don’t wear white!) but don’t worry it all washes off. Lastly, bring a festive spirit and get ready to have fun!
1001 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655
|November 29, 2022||November 30, 2022||December 1, 2022||December 2, 2022||December 3, 2022|
|December 4, 2022||December 5, 2022||December 6, 2022||December 7, 2022||December 8, 2022||December 9, 2022||December 10, 2022|
|December 11, 2022||December 12, 2022||December 13, 2022||December 14, 2022||December 15, 2022||December 16, 2022||December 17, 2022|
|December 18, 2022||December 19, 2022||December 20, 2022||December 21, 2022||December 22, 2022||December 23, 2022||December 24, 2022|
|December 25, 2022||December 26, 2022||December 27, 2022||December 28, 2022||December 29, 2022||December 30, 2022||December 31, 2022|
Current or Future Classes
Please call (828) 448-6148 or email PersonalEnrichment@wpcc.edu
Please call (828) 448-6410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karla Lanier, Disability Services Coordinator
Office Number: (828) 448-3153 Email: email@example.com
- Disability Services Home Page
- WPCC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make every effort to honor reasonable requests made by individuals with qualifying disabilities. Accommodations must be requested three business days in advance of school events or activities through the Office of Disability Services in Room 136 Hildebrand Hall or call (828) 448-3154.
Note: All classes are self-supporting. Self-supporting classes are classes not supported by state dollars. All costs associated with these classes are paid through student registration fees.