Nurse Aide Refresher
Classes Held at the Foothills Higher Education Center
Nurse Aide I Refresher classes are for Nurse Aide I folks who have let their certification lapse no longer than 3 years. Students are required by N.C. Board of Nursing to be a Level I Nursing Assistant and to list with N.C. Division of Facility Services and N.C. Board of Nursing. The course consists of primarily review and testing to assess student knowledge. Each student must complete course with passing academic and attendance requirements to maintain registry with N.C. Division of Facility Services and N.C. Board of Nursing. Hours and course content dictated by above listed governing bodies.
For Information on our Nurse Aide Refresher classes, call (828) 448-6140.
In order to register for the Nurse Aide Refresher class, you must:
- Provide a copy of your Driver’s License and Social Security card with names that match, copy of your Nurse Aide 1 course completion certificate which must be from a NC state approved program within the last 10 years and a copy of your High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- Bring all copies of the information to Wendy Houk at the Foothills Higher Education Center BEFORE the first day of class.
- Cost: $125
- This class is 48 hours
Students may register via the following methods:
- Online (click the button below)
- Call (828) 448-6046 Monday – Thursday from 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. in order to arrange an appointment for registration at Hildebrand Hall on the main campus.
- Download and Fax the Registration-Form. Our fax number is (828) 448-6179.
Nurse Aide I Refresher Class
Class sessions meet in Room 166 of the Foothills Higher Education Center on Sterling Street in Morganton. The cost of the course is $125. When you are ready to register, make note of the section number of the class for which you want to register and enter that in the online registration form.
Nurse Aide I Refresher (Section 64308) – November 29 – December 14, 2021
Meets Mondays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Request more information about the upcoming Nurse Aide Refresher classes: