April 29, 2021 –
Outdoor Screen on the Green event
Date: Thursday, April 29
Time: 7:30-10:30 p.m. with the movie beginning at 8 p.m.
Lower level parking lot in front of Phifer / Carr Hall
Showing Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (rated PG-13)
- All Students, faculty, staff and their families are invited to attend!
- We are asking that all guests wear a mask and practice safe social distancing for this event!
- Prep-packaged popcorn will be provided to attendees on a first come, first serve basis until gone.
- Attendees will need to bring a seat (blanket or lawn chair) and refreshments!
- Seating may be limited, so please arrive early to claim your spot on the lawn. All families must be properly distanced from others around them. The movie’s audio will also be broadcast over FM radio if you would prefer to remain in your vehicle.
In the event of inclement weather, including rain, the event will be postponed and rescheduled for a later date. Please keep an eye on your WPCC email and WPCC social media for updates about this event.
*We would like to remind guests that tobacco and alcohol are not permitted anywhere on WPCC’s campus.*
Please contact the Coordinator of Student Affairs & Recruitment with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-448-3174.
WPCC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make every effort to honor reasonable requests made by individuals with qualifying disabilities. Accommodations must be requested three business days in advance of school events or activities through the Office of Disability Services in Room 136 Hildebrand Hall or call 828-448-3154.
E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official.