February 15, 2021 –
Dates: February 15 - November 30, 2021
Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 08:30-17:00
Room: HEC 182 & ESTC
All costs are approximate and are subject to change.
- Registration: $360.00 plus insurance fees (unless fee exempt)
- Textbook: Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice (5th Edition) (ISBN 0134575962). Available at the WPCC Book Cellar(828) 448-3186 Approximate cost of $464.125.
- Uniforms: $100 (approximate)
- Boots: $100
- Platinum Planner: $97.50
- Background Check: $144.75
- Certification Card Fees: $30
Prerequisites for Paramedic Classes
- Must be 18 years of age to enroll into the course.
- High school diploma or high school equivalency.
- Placement Testing with reading, English language comprehension, and mathematical application and comprehension on the post-secondary level. Proof of successful completion of college-level English and/or college-level Math may be accepted upon approval of the paramedic director.
- Possession of a valid and active North Carolina EMT Credential, NREMT or other state EMS Credential.
- Co-Requisite: Successful Completion of an approved Anatomy and Physiology course:
- Must complete the application packet entirely and submit it prior to the close of business on Friday, December 18th, 2020. Each applicant will be notified by email or phone of acceptance to the 2021 paramedic class. Once the applicant receives official notification of acceptance, the applicant must complete the course registration form and pay associated fees with the records division on the main campus (Hildebrand Hall).
- Due to the class complexity and prerequisite requirements, walk-ins will not be accepted.
For More Information
For information, please call (828) 448-6199 or by e-mail at email@example.com or click or tap the button below to register online. Student Fees will be due at time of registration.
If you have questions, please contact Nicole Carswell at (828) 448-6037 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org