January 23, 2023
Dates: January 23 - June 22, 2023
Room: HEC 211
Class will meet Monday/Thursday, 6:00 - 10:00 PM
6 Saturdays 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM: 1/28, 2/11, 4/22, 5/13, 5/20, 6/10
Cost: $194.20 (Text Book is not included see below)
Section Number: 67995
An Emergency Medical Technician class will be held from January 23 - June 22, 2023 at the Foothills Higher Education Center. It consists of classroom and clinical instruction and will prepare students to take the EMT exam administered by the North Carolina Office of Emergency Medical Services.
- TABE placement test for reading comprehension (minimum of 11th grade reading level). Learn more about the TABE test or call (828) 448-6140 for a test appointment. Test results are required in order to register.
- $180 registration fee (unless you are fee-exempt)
- $14.20 fee for Accident & Liability Insurance (paid by all students)
- $16 WPCC Polo Shirt required for clinical instruction
- $13 Background Check (per the last name)
- Hepatitis B Virus Vaccine Required
- Flu Vaccine Required
- COVID Vaccine May Be Required by the Clinical Site
- Textbooks are not included
Emergency Care: 14th Edition + My Brady Lab (ISBN9780136857860).
WPCC Book Cellar (828) 448-3186 Approximate cost of $175.
Information You Should Know
You can submit your registration for the EMT-Night class below. The course section number is 67995.
The registration deadline is Wednesday, January 18.
To register, please contact Registration Department (828) 448-6410, by e-mail at email@example.com or click or tap the button below to register online. Student Fees will be due at time of registration.
If you have questions, please contact Terry Houston at (828) 448-6751 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2128 South Sterling Street
Morganton, NC 28655