August 5, 2019 –
Dates: August 05 - December 16, 2019
Room: HEC 181
Class will meet Mondays & Thursdays, 6:00-10:00 PM - 2 days each week
Cost: $194.20 (Text Book is not included see below)
9 SATURDAY Classes from 8:30 AM-5:00 PM on 8/10, 8/24, 9/07, 9/21, 10/05, 10/19, 11/02, 11/09, 12/07
Section Number: 59009
An Emergency Medical Technician class will be held from August 5 to December 16 at the Foothills Higher Education Center. It consists of 240 hours of classroom and clinical instruction and will prepare students to take the EMT exam administered by the North Carolina Office of Emergency Medical Services.
- TABE placement test for reading comprehension (minimum of 11th grade reading level). Learn more about the TABE test or call (828) 448-6140 for a test appointment. Test results are required in order to register.
- $180 registration fee (unless you are fee-exempt)
- $14.20 fee for Accident & Liability Insurance (paid by all students)
- $16 WPCC Polo Shirt required for clinical instruction
- $11.50 Background Check (per the last name)
- Hepatitis B Virus Vaccine Required
- Textbooks are not included
Emergency Care: 13th Edition + My Brady Lab (ISBN 0134190750).
WPCC Book Cellar 828-448-3186 Approximate cost of $180.
Information You Should Know
You can submit your registration for the EMT-Night class below. The course section number is 57218.
The registration deadline is Thursday, August 1, 2019.
To register, please contact Registration Department 828-448-6037, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or click or tap the button below to register online. Student Fees will be due at time of registration.
If you have questions, please contact Terry Houston at (828) 448-6751 or by e-mail at email@example.com.