July 18, 2019 –
Dates: July 18- November 21, 2019
Room: HEC 182
Class will meet Tuesday/Thursdays, 6:00-10:00 PM - 2 days each week
Cost: See Below (Text Book not included see below)
3 SATURDAY Classes from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM on 8/10, 8/31, 9/14
Section Number: 58994
This course will follow the curriculum for the National EMS Education Standards for the Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT) and will consist of 280 hours of Classroom/Clinical Instruction. Course content will prepare students to take the AEMT exam administered by the NC Office of Emergency Medical Services.
- Must be a NC current EMT Basic.
- TABE placement test for post-secondary Math, English, and Reading. Learn more about the TABE test or call (828) 448-6750 for a test appointment. Test results are required in order to register.
- $180.00 Registration fee (unless you are fee-exempt)
- $14.20 Fee for Accident & Liability Insurance (paid by all students)
- $16.00 WPCC Polo Shirt required for clinical instruction (need 2 shirts)
- $144.75 Background Check, Drug Test & Shot Record
- Textbooks are not included
Advanced EMT + My Brady Lab (ISBN 0134682424).
WPCC Book Cellar 828-448-3186 Approximate cost of $230.
Information You Should Know
You can submit your registration for the EMT-Advanced class below. The course section number is 58994.
The registration deadline is Monday, July 15, 2019.
To register, please contact Registration Department 828-448-6037, by e-mail at email@example.com or click or tap the button below to register online. Student Fees will be due at time of registration.
If you have questions, please contact Terry Houston at (828) 448-6751 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.