Food Trucks at WPCC
Enjoy a bite between classes. Trucks will be parked in the area directly behind Carr Hall and will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Lucky Dogs (Mondays)
- Hot Shots Espresso (Mondays & Thursdays)
- Snack Wagon (Tuesdays)
- Cranky Crab (April 6 & 20)
- Bam’s Sandwich Bistro (April 13 & 27)
Lucky Dogs (Each Monday)
Lucky Dogs has only the best hot dogs in town..no really! It’s a food truck that specifically serves Nathan’s all beef hot dogs, along with turkey and vegan dogs to ensure everyone’s getting a tail waggin’ experience. At Lucky Dogs NC, get a bonafide meal in a bun, with hot dogs that are out-of-this-world delicious. Get your choice of hot dog on a bun or gluten-free bun that youl dress up with toppings, including homemade chili and slaw, jalapeno relish and even pimento cheese. Also, enjoy hand cut fries and ice cream as a sweet finish to your savory meal.
MEET THE DOGS
- Bluetick Hound: chili, slaw and onions
- Dalmatian: hot sauce, sliced jalapeno and chili
- Scooby: everything we can find…mustard, ketchup, slaw, chili, onions and anything else you can think of
- Chihuahua: jalapenos, salsa, nacho cheese and hot sauce
- Weiner: chili, nacho cheese
- Schnauzer: sauerkraut, mustard
- Beagle: chili, mustard and ketchup
- Poodle: pimento cheese
- Chiweenie: chili, cheese and Fritos
- Pug: plain
- Stray: build your own
- We also offer all kinds of different dogs as specials that aren’t included on our regularnmenu. For example the Goldendoodle with mac-n-cheese or The German Shepherd, our version of a Reuben sandwich.
- Doggy Bag: A bag of Fritos that you can add your own toppings to, based on availability all served in the “bag of chips”.
Brats: You can order any of our dogs on a “Beef Brats” or “Jalapeno Cheddar Brats” at $4.00
- We use Nathan’s hot dogs that are grilled, not boiled or fried. Turkey dogs or meatless dogs are also available. Dogs are $4.00 with toppings and $3.00 plain.
- Our curly fries are cut fresh when ordered, never frozen. Plain fries $3.00; loaded $5.00.
- All combos include your choice of dog, curly fries and a canned drink/bottled water for $7.00. *Choose to “double your dog for $3” and you’ll get two hot dogs of your choice with your combo. *We also serve hand dipped ice cream, chocolate, vanilla, cookies & cream or sherbert, $1/scoop *We serve canned Pepsi products and bottled water, $1.00.
- We accept debit cards and cash.
Bam’s Sandwich Bistro (March 23, April 13 & 27)
Get a sandwich to remember from Bam’s! Our food truck offers custom sandwiches cooked to order, and all meals include pub chips, ranch dressing, and your choice of soda or water.
- Philly Cheesesteak – $13
Shaved Rib Eye Steak, Onions, Peppers, Mushrooms, Cheese, Mayo
- Chicken Philly – $13
Shaved Chicken, Onions, Peppers, Mushrooms, Cheese, Mayo
- New Yorker – $13
Pastrami, Swiss Cheese, Coleslaw, Mustard on Grilled Rye
- Jersey Rueben – $13
Corned Beef, Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese, Russian Dressing, on Grilled Rye
- Cuban – $13
Ham, Roast Pork, Pickle, Swiss Cheese, Mustard on Grilled Sub Roll
- Rachael – $13
Oil Braised Turkey, Swiss Cheese, Sauerkraut, Russian Dressing on Grilled Rye
- Turkey Bacon Panini – $13
Oil Braised Turkey, Bacon, Swiss Cheese, Avocado Aioli on Grilled Sub Roll
- BBQ Pulled Pork – $13
Slow Cooked BBQ Pork, Coleslaw on grilled Brioche Bun
- American Wrap – $13
Turkey. Ham, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Mayo
- Veggie Burger – $13
Black Bean and Salsa Veggie Burger on Grilled Brioche Bun
- Side Pub Chips Order with Ranch Dressing – $5
For Sandwich only please deduct $4
Hot Shots Coffee (Mondays and Thursdays)
Mondays: 7:30-9:45 AM
Thursdays: 7:30-10:00 AM
A wide variety of coffees, including Americano, Pour Over, French Press, Espresso, Cortado, Cappuccino, Latte, Breve, Frappe, Cold Brew, and Iced Latte.
- Cappuccino – $2 (12 oz.) / $3 (16 oz.)
- Americano – $2 (12 oz.) / $3 (16 oz.)
- Latte – $3 (12 oz.) / $4 (16 oz.)
- Mocha – $3 (12 oz.) / $4 (16 oz.)
- Specialty Drinks – $3.50 (12 oz.) / $4.50 (16 oz.)
- Jamaican Me Crazy – $3 (12 oz.) / $4 (16 oz.)
- Blue Ridge Blend – $3 (12 oz.) / $4 (16 oz.)
- Salted Caramel – $3 (12 oz.) / $4 (16 oz.)
- Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Crème – $3 (12 oz.) / $4 (16 oz.)
Frosted – $3.50 (12 oz.) / $4.50 (16 oz.)
- Strawberry – $3.50 (12 oz.) / $4.50 (16 oz.)
- Peach – $3.50 (12 oz.) / $4.50 (16 oz.)Peach
- Chai Tea – $3 (12 oz.) / $4 (16 oz.)
- Hot Chocolate – $2 (12 oz.) / $3 (16 oz.)
- Hot Apple Cider – $2 (12 oz.) / $3 (16 oz.)
- Brewed Coffee – $2 (12 oz.) / $3 (16 oz.)
Cranky Crab (April 6 & 20)
SPECIAL HOURS: 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Fish-camp style seafood on wheels! At Cranky Crab, it’s not fast food, just good food as fast as we can make it. Founded in 2017, the Cranky Crab Seafood Truck is a family-owned and operated business local to Catawba County. It was created to celebrate East-coast seafood and Southern fried comfort food.
- Bang Bang Shrimp (Our Signature Dish) -$12
Our 1 POUND box of fried shrimp with spicy bang bang sauce. (Sauce can also be served on the side.) Comes with 2 hushpuppies.
- Street Tacos – $12
Choice of 4 shrimp or fish on a soft flour tortilla, Cranky’s black bean and corn salsa, shredded cheddar cheese and a stripe of bang bang sauce. Comes with 2 hushpuppies.
- Pick 1 Basket – $10
Choice of shrimp, fish (2 pieces), chicken tenders (3-4 pieces), deviled crabs (4) or oysters with your choice of fries or our handmade hushpuppies.
- Shrimp PoBoy Basket – $8
Fried shrimp piled in a hoagie bun, drizzled with bang bang sauce and topped with cheddar cheese. Comes with fries but can be subbed for hushpuppies.
- Flounder Sandwich Basket (Owner’s Choice) – $8
A full fillet of flounder in a hoagie bun, topped with coleslaw, tartar sauce and cheddar cheese. Comes with fries but can be subbed for hushpuppies.
- Drinks – $1
Canned Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, Mt. Dew, Dr. Pepper or bottled water
ALLERGY WARNING: FOOD IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT MAY COME IN CONTACT WITH SHELLFISH AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGENS.
Snack Wagon (Tuesdays)
HOURS: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Fresh-made burritos, and bowls are the hallmark of the Snack Wagon. The latest edition to our food truck lineup, the Snack Wagon is a regular visitor to Burke County, serving great food at Fonta Flora Brewery.
- Wagon Burrito (Chicken -$9; Beef – $11)
FLOUR TORTILLA, CHOICE OF PROTEIN, LIME RICE, BLACK BEANS. ROMAINE LETTUCE, DICED TOMATO, CHEDDAR CHEESE.
- Wagon Bowl (Chicken -$10; Beef – $12)
LIME RICE, ROMAINE LETTUCE , BLACK BEANS, CUCUMBER, DICED TOMATO , GRILLED PEPPERS, ONIONS. SUNFLOWER SEEDS , CHEDDAR CHEESE
- Green Pasture Bowl – $9
LIME RICE ,ROMAINE LETTUCE BLACK BEANS, GRILLED PEPPERS, ONIONS, DICED TOMATO, SUNFLOWER SEEDS , GUACAMOLE
- Trio-Rito (Black Beans – $6.50; Chicken -$8; Beef – $10)
3 CORN TORTILLAS, CHOICE OF PROTEIN, PEPPERS & ONIONS, CHEDDAR CHEESE
Drink, snack, and coffee machines are available in many locations on campus. In addition, some of the machines have the capability to accept credit and debit cards (a small convenience fee will be charged for their use). Vending areas on campus include:
- Hildebrand Hall
- Phifer Learning Resources Center (LRC)
- Carr Hall
- F Building
- Patton Hall / E Building
- Jim W. Burnett Hall
- Moore Hall
- K Building (College and Career Readiness)
- Foothills Higher Education Center (FHEC)