Important Information for Spring 2023 Graduates
If you have not applied for Spring Graduation, the Final Deadline is Monday, January 30, 2023.
- Fill out the Graduation Application here or download the Graduation Application and email the completed form to email@example.com.
- Contact your advisor for an appointment to review the requirements of your program of study. The application must be signed by both the student and the advisor.
- All applications must be received in the Records Office in Hildebrand Hall, Room 106, on or before, January 30, 2023. Academic Evaluation documentation used by the advisor needs to be attached to the application.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive an email indicating program completion. If you have not met all requirements, a letter will list these deficiencies and a copy will be sent to your advisor.
- All outstanding financial obligations to WPCC must be paid prior to graduation.
For Graduates Not Participating in the Graduation Ceremony
Degrees/Diplomas for non-participating graduates will be available for pick up, provided all outstanding obligations have been met, beginning Friday, June 23, 2023 from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm in Student Services, Hildebrand Hall – Room 106.
Cap & Gown Orders
If you plan to participate in the Spring 2023 Graduation Ceremony, place your Cap & Gown Order by using this link to the WPCC Bookstore.
WPCC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make every effort to honor reasonable requests made by individuals with qualifying disabilities. Accommodations must be requested 3 business days in advance of school events activities through the Office of Disability Services in Hildebrand Hall Room 136 or call (828) 448-3154.
We’re glad to have you as a student at Western Piedmont Community College. This page features information of interest to students, including news, deadlines, links, and online resources.
Have A Suggestion of Something We Should Add?
Please feel free to contact us with your idea.
New Transfer Option at WPCC
Aspire Appalachian is a co-admission program with WPCC that provides you with a seamless pathway to transfer to Appalachian after completing an Associate in Arts (AA), Associate in Science (AS), or an approved Associated in Applied Science (AAS) degree. Students who complete an eligible associate degree, with a cumulative GPA of 2.25, are guaranteed admissions to Appalachian State University.
Help Desk in Moore Hall
Need help with a
computer issue or student ID?
The Help Desk is located in
Moore Hall, Room 17.
If you would like to e-mail
us a question, send it to
The Help Desk phone number
is (828) 448-6030.
Contact Us For Help
If you have any questions please stop by Student Services in Hildebrand Hall or call (828) 448-6046. If you’re having trouble with Pioneer Pass, your email, or other computer issues, visit the Help Desk online or call (828) 448-6030. You are also welcome to get in touch with us by submitting a request below.