Bus Route Change February 3
Based on rider suggestions, Greenway Transportation is debuting adjusted and new routes in Burke County. In particular, WPCC will be serving as a hub for several bus routes.
You can learn more about the new routes, arrival/departure times, fare prices, and more at the Greenway Transportation website:
Student orientations take place during each semester. Check your WPCC email for orientation sign-ups or contact Student Services at 828.448.6046 email@example.com for a personal tour and introduction to the campus.
For information regarding orientation for online classes, call Emily Nestor at 828.448.3519.
Spring, 2020 Graduates
If you have not applied for Spring Graduation, the Final Deadline is Monday, February 3, 2020.
- Download a copy of the graduation application (PDF file, open with the free Adobe Reader), pick up a copy in Student Services, print the form from Moodle, or request one be sent to you.
- Contact your advisor for an appointment to review the requirements of your program of study. The application must be signed by both the student and the advisor.
- All applications must be received in the Records Office in Hildebrand Hall, Room 106, on or before February 3, 2020. Documentation used by the advisor needs to be attached to the application.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive a letter indicating completion of hours and payment information for the Business Office. If you have not met all requirements, a letter will be sent to you and your advisor listing these deficiencies.
- If your graduation audit reveals that you have completed, or are currently registered for all classes required for graduation, a $30 graduation fee will be added to your student account. This fee will be good for the current academic year in which you applied. If you do not complete all of the required courses within the academic year in which you apply, you will be charged an additional $30 fee upon re-application.
Help Desk in Moore Hall
Need help with a
computer issue or student ID?
The Help Desk has moved from
the LRC in Phifer Hall to
Room 17 in Moore Hall.
Join Us On Facebook
Contact Us For Help
If you have any questions please stop by Student Services in Hildebrand Hall or call (828) 448-6046. If you’re having trouble with Pioneer Pass, your email, or other computer issues, visit the Help Desk online or call (828) 448-6030. You are also welcome to get in touch with us by submitting a request below.