Summer 2019 Completers
If you have not applied for Summer Completion, the due date for review is Friday, June 21, 2019.
- Download a copy of the graduation application (PDF file, open with the free Adobe Reader), pick up a copy in Student Services, print the form from Moodle, or request one be sent to you.
- Meet with your advisor.
- Return application on or before June 21, 2019 to the Records Office, Hildebrand Hall, Room 106. Documentation used by the advisor needs to be attached to the application.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive a letter indicating completion of hours and payment information for the business office. If you have not met all requirements, a letter will be sent to you and your advisor listing these deficiencies.
- If your graduation audit reveals that you have completed, or are currently registered for all classes required for graduation, a $30 graduation fee will be added to your student account. This fee will be good for the current academic year in which you apply. If you do not complete all of the required courses within the academic year in which you apply, you will be charged an additional $30 fee upon reapplication.
- Reminder: There will not be a Summer Graduation Ceremony. Summer Completers will have an opportunity to participate in the Spring 2020 Graduation Ceremony.
Help Desk in Moore Hall
Need help with a
computer issue or student ID?
The Help Desk has moved from
the LRC in Phifer Hall to
Room 17 in Moore Hall.
Join Us On Facebook
Contact Us For Help
If you have any questions please stop by Student Services in Hildebrand Hall or call (828) 448-6046. If you’re having trouble with Pioneer Pass, your email, or other computer issues, visit the Help Desk online or call (828) 448-6030. You are also welcome to get in touch with us by submitting a request below.