Opportunities for Professional & Personal Development
WPCC offers a variety of classes for professional training and certifications along with personal advancement and enjoyment in online classes through ed2go. These classes are designed to accommodate busy lifestyles and provide opportunities to quickly get skills or explore interests.
Check out our list of upcoming classes. You can get more information on them and register for them by clicking or tapping on the name of the class.
Click or tap on a classname for more information or to register
- October 4, 2023 6:00 pm Defensive Driving (Section 69664)
- October 4, 2023 6:00 pm Halloween Pottery Class
- October 7, 2023 8:00 am Defensive Driving (Section 69665)
- October 9, 2023 6:00 pm Genealogy
- October 12, 2023 2:00 pm TABE Test
- October 16, 2023 8:00 am Local Anesthesia Class for Dental Hygienist
- October 16, 2023 4:00 pm Intro To Welding
- October 17, 2023 4:00 pm Basic Excavator Operations: Part 2 (70188)
- October 18, 2023 6:00 pm Defensive Driving (Section 69666)
- October 21, 2023 8:00 am Defensive Driving (Section 69667)
- October 25, 2023 10:00 am TABE Test
- November 9, 2023 3:30 pm TABE Test
- November 28, 2023 10:00 am TABE Test
- December 4, 2023 1:00 pm Readers Theater
- December 11, 2023 10:00 am TABE Test
- December 18, 2023 11:00 am TABE Test
Intro To Pottery Course
New Course beginning August 22, 2023. Learn the foundational principles and practices of ceramics.
Basic Excavator Operations
New program provides short-term training using our new CAT simulator.
Industrial Sewing Training
Next class begins October 2! Learn industrial sewing skills network with employers and pursue entrepreneurial goals.
Veterinary Assistant Program
This NEW course prepares you to work as a qualified vet assistant. Starting July 10, 2023
You May Be Eligible For A Scholarship
The SECU Bridge to Career Scholarship
Learn more about scholarship opportunities for certain workforce development & continuing education classes.
Transform Your Future with Ongoing Learning
You can sign up for classes via our online system. Please have the class title/name and the date(s) or class section numbers before clicking or tapping the buttons to access the registration forms.
NOTE: In-person registration for Workforce and Continuing Education classes in Hildebrand Hall has resumed.You can stop in to register Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Remember, you need to register for classes prior to the class start date (preferably 48 hours prior), allowing time for all payments to process before the class begins. If you have questions, please call (828) 448-3500.