Adolescent Mental Health Worker Training
This 24-hour course provides students with specific knowledge of the normal developmental stages of adolescence and a basis to understanding whether an adolescent’s behavior is reasonable and whether the adolescent is on track toward reaching developmental goals in a variety of settings.
- This course was developed by registered nurses and a psychologist from Broughton Hospital.
- The course will be helpful to anyone who wishes to work with adolescents with mental illness.
- Class will meet once a week for three hours for 8 weeks.
- Individuals who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate of completion in mental health facilitation.
- The cost of the course is $70.
- Location: Foothills Higher Education Center, 2128 South Sterling Street, Morganton, NC 28655
- Room: HEC 248.
For more information, please contact Wini Bradley at (828) 448-6145 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.