Ed-to-Go Online Classes
|For Information, Please Contact:|
|Donna Crowder||(828) firstname.lastname@example.org or|
|Leslie Aldridge||(828) email@example.com|
Our online classrooms can be accessed over the Internet at any time day or night.
You will be able to participate entirely from the comfort of your home, business, or office at times that are most convenient to you. There are no on-campus instructors or computer labs for these classes.
It takes only 6 weeks to complete most classes.
Each course consists of a number of lessons, supplemented with interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials, live instructor support, and online discussion areas.
All online computer classes may qualify for 2.4 Teacher Renewal Credits for each class satisfactorily completed. For more information please contact Donna Crowder at (828) 448-6154.
*Students must register with Ed2Go and WPCC at least 48 hours prior to the start date of the class.
How to register for and take an Ed2Go class:
Class begins in
Last day to register by 5 pm
After registering with WPCC and paying for your class:
- Your next step will be to attend the required online orientation at the Ed-To-Go website. During the orientation procedure, you will learn about the specific requirements for your course, the required software and how to contact your instructor. You’ll also select a password to use to access your course materials.
- Once you’ve completed your orientation activities, you’re ready to begin your lessons. Click on the Classroom link and type in your login and password and you’re all set. To access any lesson you must use the classroom link along with your login and password.
- If you have other questions or concerns about taking an Ed-To-Go class try visiting the help link or take the class demo.
- All online computer classes require internet access, email, and a web browser such as Netscape, Internet Explorer or AOL. They may also require other equipment or software, please go to the Education to Go website at www.ed2go.com/wpcc and click on course to get the requirements and complete details of each course.
- In order to complete the course you must submit all required assignments by their respective due date and score at least 80% on the final exam.
For additional information, including specific class requirements, contact Donna Crowder at (828) 448-6154.