WPCC TEAS TEST SCHEDULE FALL 2012
Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012: 5:30-9:30 p.m. Carr Hall 237 & 238
Monday, Dec. 3, 2012: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Carr Hall 210 & 240
Tuesday, Dec.11, 2012: 1-5 p.m. Carr Hall 237 & 238
The TEAS registration form can be found on this web site: On the front page, Select Academics > Academic Divisions > Health Science > Associate Degree Nursing > TEAS Test Registration
Each student must use his/her WPCC Pioneer Pass user ID and password to access the form.
Students may only reserve one seat in one test session.
A confirmation email including rescheduling information will be sent to each registrant within 48 hours of his/her registration submission.
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
* Photo ID must be presented to test.
* Cost of test: $35.00.
* Be prepared to pay for the test online with a credit or debit card.
* Bring you student ID number or the last 4 digits of your social security number.
* Prepare well and plan to take the test only once.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED DURING TESTING:
* Food, drink, or candy (unless required for medical reasons) * Textbooks or reference books of any kind
* Sunglasses, hats, hoods
* Music (iPods, MP3 players, etc.)
* Communication devices (cell phones, pagers, PDA, etc)
Western Piedmont Online
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655