TEAS Test Registration
Western Piedmont Community College offers the TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) for potential nursing students.
TEAS is required of all students who plan to enter the WPCC Nursing program. Please use the REGISTER NOW links above to register for a testing session. If this date and time does not work for your schedule, please contact Sherry Vannoy in Student Services either by email- email@example.com or by phone at (828) 448-3180.
Points to Remember
- The test cost is $55. You should be prepared to pay for the test online with a credit or debit card.
- You must present a photo ID to take the test.
- Bring your WPCC Student ID or the last four digits of your Social Security number
- You may take TEAS V two times per academic year with 45 days between test sessions
These Items Are Not Allowed During Testing
- Food, drink, or candy (unless required for medical reasons)
- Textbooks or reference books of any kind
- Sunglasses, hats, hoods
- Music players (CD, MP3, iPod, etc.)
- Communication devices (cell phones, pagers, PDAs, etc.)
Register for the TEAS
Please use the REGISTER NOW links above by the various test dates to complete the registration form. Someone will be in touch to confirm your registration and provide details on your session.