Located in Hildebrand Hall
- Vicki Holder, MA, LPC
(828) 448-3565, Hildebrand Hall 133
Personal or crisis counseling, career counseling, resume assistance, mock interviews by appointment
- Annette Joy
Director of Career & Testing Services
(828) 448-3155, Hildebrand Hall 132
Work-based learning (co-op)
- Sherry Vannoy
Student Services Counselor
(828) 448-3180, Hildebrand Hall 131
Resume assistance, mock interviews, job search tips by appointment
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
unless room is being used for small group testing, meetings, or classes
- Monday-Thursday: 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
with supervision of Student Services Evening Counselor
The Career Services Center library houses a variety of printed resources addressing career exploration, job search tools, and self-help topics related to student issues. Computers are available for career assessments and employment searches.