ACADEMIC SUCCESS CENTER
MAKE-UP TESTING POLICY
The Academic Success Center personnel, in Moore Hall 206, will gladly monitor make-up tests and retests for faculty. However, we ask that you please observe the following procedures:
- For identification purposes, you must present your student ID or driver’s license to take a make-up test.
- The Academic Success Center currently does not provide calculators for make-up tests. If the use of a calculator is allowed by your instructor, please bring it with you when you come in for a test.
- It is important that you know the name of your instructor. Tests are filed by instructors’ last names.
- You are required to leave purses, cell phones, books, book bags, coats, etc., in the lockers located in the Academic Success Center while you are testing.
- You will not be allowed to use any material other than what is indicated by the instructor on the test.
- You must finish a test in one session. If you have to leave before completing the test, you will not be given an opportunity to finish the test later unless approved by the instructor.
- Upon completion, the test will be returned to the instructor file in the Academic Success Center.
You will not be allowed to begin a test after
6:00 PM Monday-Thursday
after 12:00 noon on Friday.
Please feel free to call the Academic Success Center at 448-3115 if you have any questions and
someone will be glad to help you.