Steps To Completing A Career Assessment
Want to learn more about careers that might be of interest to you? Completing a career assessment is a great way to learn more about potential job fields for you.
- Create an account through CFNC.org.
- Select Create My CFNC Account at top of page and complete steps 1 – 3.
- Write down your Username, Password, (password) Question, and (password).
Answer for future reference.
- Put your cursor on Plan at the top of the page and select For a Career.
- Select Learn About Yourself.
- Complete the following inventories: Interest Profiler, Work Values Sorter, Basic Skills Survey, Transferable Skills Checklist, Career Cluster Survey, Ability Profiler (select Start Over).
- Review the careers matching your inventory responses.
- Determine which career(s) you would like to pursue.
- Select Sign out at top of page to conclude your session.
- Match your career decision(s) to the programs offered at WPCC.
- If you are still undecided after doing your career assessment, contact Pat Baker (828) 448-3172; Sherry Vannoy (828) 448-3180; or Vicki Holder (828) 448-3565 to discuss your assessment results.