(828) 438-6000 webmaster@wpcc.edu


03.04.010.c Objecting to Records in Personnel File





An employee, former employee or applicant for employment who objects to materials in his/her personnel file may place in the file a statement relating to the materials the employee considers to be inaccurate or misleading. If the material has not been placed in the file in connection with a grievance procedure, the individual may seek the removal of such material from the file through Policy 03.03.080 – Employee Grievance.