Procedure03.04.010.a Public Information
The following information on each College employee is public information and shall be open for inspection:
- Date of original employment or appointment
- The terms of any contract or appointment by which the employee is employed whether written or oral, past and current, to the extent that the board has the written contract or a record of the oral contract in its possession.
- Current position
- Current salary
- Date and amount of each increase or decrease in salary with the College
- Date and type of each promotion, demotion, transfer, suspension, separation, or other change in position classification with the College
- Date and general description of the reasons for each promotion with the College
- Date and type of each dismissal, suspension, or demotion for disciplinary reasons taken by the College. If the disciplinary action was a dismissal, a copy of the written notice of the final decision of the board of trustees setting forth the specific acts or omissions that are the basis of the dismissal
- The office or station to which the employee is currently assigned
“Salary” includes pay, benefits, incentives, bonuses, deferred compensation, and all other forms of compensation.
Any person, including College personnel, may have access to the information listed above for the purpose of inspecting, examining and copying during regular business hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Access to personnel files may be arranged by contacting the Director of Human Resources for an appointment. If an individual wishes to have a reproduced copy of the information, the College may require a reasonable duplication fee. All College personnel shall be entitled to one (1) free copy of their personnel file.