Celebrate Spring with WPCC’s Horticulture
& Sustainable Agriculture Programs!
Date: April 25, 26, & 27
Time: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM each day
Location: WPCC Greehouses, now located next to K Building (see map)
What’s For Sale
- Annual & Perennial Flowers
- Culinary & Medicinal Herbs
- Gourmet Vegetables
- Heirloom Tomatoes
About The Vegetables…
This year, we are offering special plants for sale
- Heirloom Tomatoes – dozens of old-timey varieties that taste like you remember
- Ethnic Peppers – a wide variety to enhance your cooking
- Culinary & Medicinal Herbs – a selection that you won’t find anywhere else
All plants are grown without the use of synthetic chemical fertilizers or pesticides, but they are not “certified organic.” Ask the students at the sale for more info.
Plants are open pollinated (they are not hybrids), so you can save the seeds from most of the plants to grow in next year’s garden.
Cost & Where Your Money Goes
Most plants are in 3 1/2” pots and are $2.50 each. We take checks and cash only (No credit or debit cards).
For More Information
If you have a question, please fill out our form below. We will be in touch shortly!
New Greenhouse Location
200 East College Drive, Morganton, NC 28655
(located next to K Building/Richardson Complex)