Gardners, Get a Good Start This Season with
WPCC’s Horticulture & Sustainable Agriculture Programs
Dates: April 23, 24, & 25, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM & 5:00-7:00 PM each day
Location: WPCC Greenhouses, located next to K Building (see map)
Our Horticulture and Sustainable Agriculture students have a wide variety of annual and perennial flowers, culinary and traditional herbs, gourmet vegetables and heirloom tomatoes. In fact, we are offering dozens of varieties of tomatoes from all over the world the feature the tests you remember We also have a great selection of ethnic peppers to spice up your dishes.
You will also find a great selection of culinary and medicinal herbs. This year, we are focusing on “Food and Medicine” as we feel very strongly about the importance of growing our own, and helping you do the same.
- As always, plants are grown without synthetic chemical pesticides.
- Since these plants are open pollinated (not hybrids) the seeds can be saved from most of them for next year’s garden
- We accept cash, and checks made to WPCC.
- For more information, send us a note below
- Thanks for supporting our programs!
Cost & Where Your Money Goes
- Most plants are in 3 1/2 inch pots and are $2.50 each
For More Information
If you have a question, please fill out our form below. We will be in touch shortly!
200 East College Drive, Morganton, NC 28655
(located next to K Building/Richardson Complex)
The greenhouses are now next to K Building on the Jim Richardson Campus.