Nurse Aide Refresher
Classes Held at the Foothills Higher Education Center
Nurse Aide I Refresher classes are for Nurse Aide I folks who have let their certification lapse. Students are required by N.C. Board of Nursing to be a Level I Nursing Assistant and to list with N.C. Division of Facility Services and N.C. Board of Nursing. The course consists of primarily review and testing to assess student knowledge. Each student must complete course with passing academic and attendance requirements to maintain registry with N.C. Division of Facility Services and N.C. Board of Nursing. Hours and course content dictated by above listed governing bodies.
For Information on our Nurse Aide Refresher classes, call (828) 448-6140.
In order to register for the Nurse Aide Refresher class, you must:
- Provide a copy of your Driver’s License and Social Security card with names that match, copy of your Nurse Aide 1 course completion certificate which must be from a NC state approved program and a copy of your High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- Bring all copies of the information to Wendy Houk at the Foothills Higher Education Center BEFORE the first day of class.
- Cost: $125
- This class is 48 hours
- Students may register online at any time; registration is also in Hildebrand Hall on the main campus Monday – Thursday from 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Nurse Aide I Refresher Class
Section Number: 57192
- Dates: February 4, 2019 through February 28, 2019 on Monday – Thursday
- Times: 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. with a 30 minute break each day
- Fee: $125.00.
- Location: Room HEC 166 at the Foothills Higher Education Center [ map ]