Western Piedmont Community College, in partnership with the North Carolina Community College System, is pleased to announce that you may be eligible for financial assistance for a variety of classes that will provide you with third party certifications currently in demand by local business, industry and local government.
As a military veteran or active Guard/Reservist, you may be eligible to register for any of the following Spring Semester classes at no cost:
- Maintenance Technician (contact Nick Saturno at (828) 448-6148)
- Advanced Manufacturing and Production
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Certified Pesticide Applicator
- Certified Nursing Assistant (contact Linda Wright at (828) 448-3532)
- Phlebotomy (contact Linda Wright at (828) 448-3532)
- Certified Firefighting Technician (contact Mike Willis at (828) 448-6708)
To learn more about the program and how to enroll, contact Peggy Byrd at 828-448-6140 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that enrollment in the program is limited, and registration must be completed by Monday December 9.
Call Now! Enrollment is Limited!
WPCC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make every effort to honor reasonable requests made by individuals with qualifying disabilities. Accommodations must be requested three (3) business days in advance of school events or activities through the Disability Office, Room 103 in Hildebrand Hall or call 828-448-3153.