August 8, 2017 –
Dates: August 8- December 12, 2017
Class will meet Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:00-10:00 PM
2 days each week
9 SATURDAY Classes from 8:30 AM-5:00 PM on 8/12, 8/26, 9/9, 9/16, 9/30, 10/14, 10/28, 11/4, 11/18
Section Number: 52553
An Emergency Medical Technician class will be held August 9 to December 12 at the Foothills Higher Education Center. It consists of 216 hours of classroom and clinical instruction and will prepare students to take the EMT exam administered by the North Carolina Office of Emergency Medical Services.
- TABE placement test for reading comprehension (minimum of 11th grade reading level). Learn more about the TABE test or call (828) 448-6240 for a test appointment.
- $180 registration fee (unless you are fee-exempt)
- $14.20 fee for Accident & Liability Insurance (paid by all students)
- $16 WPCC shirt that is required for clinical instruction (cost not included)
- $11.50 Background Check (per last name)
- Textbooks are not included
The text for the course is Emergency Care: 13th Edition + My Brady Lab (ISBN 0134190750).
The book is available through the WPCC Book Cellar for an approximate cost of $180.
Information You Should Know
You can submit your registration for the EMT-Night class below. The course section number is 52553.
The registration deadline is Friday, August 4, 2017.
To register, please contact Karen Huffman at (828) 448-6037, by e-mail at email@example.com or click or tap the button below to register online.
If you have questions, please contact Terry Houston at (828) 448-6751 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.