May 15, 2017 –
Dates: May 15- june 28, 2017
Class will meet Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
4 days each week
NO CLASS: 5/19, 5/26, 5/29. 6/9, 6/16, 6/23
Section Number: 51903
An Emergency Medical Technician class will be held May 15-June 28 at the Foothills Higher Education Center. It consists of 216 hours of classroom and clinical instruction and will prepare students to take the EMT exam administered by the North Carolina Office of Emergency Medical Services.
- Accredited college degree or TABE placement test for reading comprehension (minimum of 11th grade reading level)
- Learn more about the TABE test or call (828) 448-6240 for a test appointment.
- $180 registration fee (unless you are fee-exempt)
- $14.20 fee for Accident & Liability Insurance (paid by all students)
- $16 WPCC shirt that is required for clinical instruction (cost not included)
- Textbooks are not included in the fee
The text for the course is Emergency Care: 13th Edition + My Brady Lab (ISBN 0134190750).
The book is available through the WPCC Book Cellar for an approximate cost of $180.
Information You Should Know
You can submit your registration for the EMT-Day class below. The course section number is 51903.
The registration deadline is Thursday, May 11, 2017.
To register, please contact Karen Huffman at (828) 448-6037, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or click or tap the button below to register online.
If you have questions, please contact Terry Houston at (828) 448-6751 or by e-mail at email@example.com.