September 11, 2018 –
Dates: 9/11/18 - 10/2018, Tuesdays
Time: 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Room: FHEC 248
Class Section Number: 55897
This 24-hour course provides students with specific knowledge of the normal developmental stages of adolescence and a basis to understanding whether an adolescent’s behavior is reasonable and whether the adolescent is on track toward reaching developmental goals in a variety of settings.
- This course was developed by registered nurses and a psychologist from Broughton Hospital.
- The course will be helpful to anyone who wishes to work with adolescents with mental illness.
- Class will meet once a week for three hours for 8 weeks.
- Individuals who successfully complete the course will receive certification by Broughton Hospital in mental health facilitation.
- The cost of the course is $70.
Instructor: Shana Meyer