Step-by-Step Enrollment Instructions
Payment Plan Options
Here are the steps you must follow to sign up for a payment plan for your education:
- Register for classes and receive your registration statement.
- Next click the “Sign up for a Payment Plan” logo on the left to create your agreement.
- Enter the following information:
- Student Information containing ID, Name, and E-mail address
- Personal Information for responsible party (Student, Parent, Person who will actually be making the payment for the student)
- Manage your payment plan: Create a personal acccess code for viewing your account, by clicking “Manage Your Payment Plan” on the left.
- Select the semester you are paying for with the drop down box.
- Select the time of enrollment for which you registered. You MUST enroll in the correct time period to avoid your classes being purged.
- Pay in Full (only at time of Regular Registration)
- Enter Total Current Charges amount owed from your registration statement. Click on Calculate to see your payment amounts.
- Select your payment option:
Bank Account –
- Checking / Savings – Enter your bank name, address, phone number
- Enter the bank routing number, and your account number. Select the account type.
- There is a help button on how to complete bank information.
Credit Card –
- American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover – Please make sure the expiration date extends through the end of the semester.
- Final Review Page – PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION FOR ACCURACY!!
- You MUST click ACCEPT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Click Submit & Activate
- Print a copy of your agreement for your records