Food Options at WPCC
Western Piedmont Community College students, employees, and visitors to the campus can find options for food and refreshments. Provided by Piedmont Vending, food service is provided through a campus cafeteria and vending machines in convenient locations.
Hildebrand Hall WPCC Main Campus
Hours of Operation
Day – Monday-Friday
- Breakfast: 7:30 a.m.- 10:20 a.m.
- Lunch: 10:40 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Meals, snacks, and drinks are available in the cafeteria, located on the ground floor of Hildebrand Hall, opposite of the Book Cellar (the WPCC bookstore). The cafeteria features a grill for short orders and self-service options.
|FROM THE GRILL|
|2 oz.Value Hamburger||$1.50|
|Grilled Ham & Cheese||$2.00|
|Grilled Chicken Salad||$1.85|
|Grilled Pimento Cheese||$1.85|
|Fresh Wraps Daily||$3.60|
|Fruit & Yogurt||$2.99|
|Subs to Order||$3.60|
Drink, snack, and coffee machines are available in many locations on campus. In addition, some of the machines have the capability to accept credit and debit cards (a small convenience fee will be charged for their use). Vending areas on campus include:
- Lower Level next to the WPCC Cafeteria and just down the hall from the Book Cellar.
Phifer Learning Resources Center (LRC)
- Lower Level located near the drama studio
- Upper Level in the Student Lounge down from the Library
- Lower Level in Student Lounge as you enter from Learning Resource Center (LRC)
- Upper Level in Student Lounge as you enter from Learning Resource Center (LRC)
- Located in Student Lounge outside of Breeden Hall
Patton Hall / E Building
- Lower Level in the lobby area between Patton Hall and E Building
Jim W. Burnett Hall
- Lower Level in the common area at the entrance of the building
- Plaza Level in the west loggia area
K Building (College and Career Readiness)
- Lower Level near the lobby entrance
Foothills Higher Education Center (FHEC)
- Upper Level in Student Lounge halfway down the hallway
- Upper Level far end over the Burke County Conference Center