Emergency Medical Services
Contact Lee Kiser, Dean of Workforce & Professional Develoopment
(828) 448-6707 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Piedmont Community College offers area rescue personnel training opportunities throughout the year, including Emergency Medical Technician-Basic and Paramedic courses. Learn more about our course offerings below.
EMS Training Calendars
- Current EMS Training Calendar 2017
- 2017 CPR Schedule
- Current Fire and Rescue Training Calendar 2017
- State Wide Emergency Services Training Classes
Here are the scheduled Emergency Medical Services classes currently being offered by WPCC. To get more information, select a class name on the calendar. You will be presented with a course description and a link to register online.
Events in February 2017–January 2018
- There are no events scheduled during this period.
EMT-Basic and Paramedic Classes
Our EMT Basic and Paramedic classes run continuously with various start dates. If you are interested in either of these classes, please complete the form below and someone from the College will contact you.