ed2go Online Classes
ed2go: Learn When and Where You Want!
Western Piedmont Community College offers you the chance to get job skills, learn a new hobby, or enjoy something of personal interest through our online ed2go program.
Online Courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, a six -week format, supplementary links, and more.
You can complete any course entirely from your home or office, any time of the day or night. All online ed2go classes may qualify for 2.4 Teacher Renewal Credits for each class satisfactorily completed.
Now Available: Online ed2go Course Catalog
Below is a course catalog of the ed2go classes offered by WPCC. To see the individual class listings, click or tap a category. For more information on a particular class and to register, click or tap the button underneath the class listing.
- You have to register both with ed2go and with WPCC Continuing Education to enroll in a class.
- You can sign up for a class by clicking or tapping the link under the class description. This will take you to the ed2go website where you complete their registration. You will then be presented with a link back to WPCC’s registration form after you finish the ed2go registration
- After both registrations are completed, you will receive payment instructions from WPCC via e-mail
- In case you are not redirected to the WPCC registration, you can access it here.
You must sign-up with ed2go and register with WPCC no later than the Friday before the session starts. The next enroll by date is listed at the top of this page and at the top of each ed2go Course Catalog page.
WPCC’s ed2go healthcare & veterinary courses provide the opportunity to explore careers in these rapidly expanding career fields and give the opportunity to update skills or get training.
Questions? Need Help?
For more information or to get help with the ed2go registration process, please contact:
- Michelle Weiner • (828) 448-6740 • email@example.com
- Melissa Freeman • (828) 448-6710 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Like More Information?
We welcome the opportunity to serve your interests and needs. Feel free to ask questions, give your thoughts, or share ideas about classes you would like to see offered through the form below.