ed2go Online Classes
ed2go: Learn When and Where You Want!
Western Piedmont Community College offers you the chance to get job skills, learn a new hobby, or enjoy something of personal interest through our online ed2go program.
Online Courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, a six -week format, supplementary links, and more.
You can complete any course entirely from your home or office, any time of the day or night. All online ed2go classes may qualify for 2.4 Teacher Renewal Credits for each class satisfactorily completed.
How to Register For and Take an ed2go Class
You must sign-up with ed2go and register with WPCC no later than the Friday before your session starts.
- Select the course(s) you want to take at the WPCC ed2go website.
- Register for your class at WPCC Continuing Education
- After both registrations are completed by WPCC staff members, you will receive payment instructions for your class by email.
Upcoming Start Dates for ed2go Classes
|Class begins||Last day to register by 5 pm|
|October 18, 2017||October 13, 2017|
|November 8, 2017||November 3, 2017|
|December 13, 2017||December 8, 2017|
|January 17, 2018||January 12, 2018|
Questions? Need Help?
For more information or to get help with the ed2go registration process, please contact:
- Michelle Weiner • (828) 448-6740 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Freeman • (828) 448-6710 • email@example.com
Like More Information?
We welcome the opportunity to serve your interests and needs. Feel free to ask questions, give your thoughts, or share ideas about classes you would like to see offered through the form below.