Ed2Go Online Classes
Ed2Go: Learn When and Where You Want!
With Ed2Go, you can take classes via the internet at a location of your choice. You also can pace your learning, taking the course sections during a specific period of time set out at the beginning of the course.
Something for Everyone
- Access a course catalog listing our offerings.
Ed2Go offers courses on a variety of subjects. Here are the areas of interest offered:
There are a lot of good reasons to take an online class through Ed2Go at WPCC:
- Our online classrooms can be accessed over the Internet at any time day or night.
- You will be able to participate entirely from the comfort of your home, business, or office at times that are most convenient to you. There are no on-campus instructors or computer labs for these classes.
- It takes only 6 weeks to complete most classes.
- Each course consists of a number of lessons, supplemented with interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials, live instructor support, and online discussion areas.
- All online computer classes may qualify for 2.4 Teacher Renewal Credits for each class satisfactorily completed.
How to Register For and Take an Ed2Go Class
- Select the course(s) you want to take at the WPCC Ed2Go website.
- Select your class on the site and click Enroll
- Follow the instructions to register with Ed2Go on their site
- To complete your registration, sign up and pay for the course with WPCC online by clicking the button below:
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!
You must register with Ed2Go and WPCC at least 48 hours prior to the start date of the class.
Upcoming Start Dates for Ed2Go Classes
|Class begins||Last day to register by 5 pm|
|September 13, 2017||September 11, 2017|
|October 18, 2017||October 16, 2017|
|November 8, 2017||November 6, 2017|
|December 13, 2017||December 11, 2017|
After You Register and Pay For Your Class
- Your next step will be to attend the required online orientation at the Ed2Go website. During the orientation procedure, you will learn about the specific requirements for your course, the required software and how to contact your instructor. You’ll also select a password to use to access your course materials.
- Once you’ve completed your orientation activities, you’re ready to begin your lessons. Click on the Classroom link and type in your login and password and you’re all set. To access any lesson you must use the classroom link along with your login and password.
- If you have other questions or concerns about taking an Ed2Go class try visiting the help link or take the class demo.
- All online computer classes require internet access, email, and a web browser such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Netscape. The classes may also require other equipment or software. Please visit WPCC’s Ed2Go website and select your course to get the requirements and other information about the course.
- In order to complete the course you must submit all required assignments by their respective due date and score at least 80% on the final exam.
Questions? Need Help?
For more information or to get help with the Ed2Go registration process, please contact:
- Michelle Weiner • (828) 448-6740 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leslie Aldridge • (828) 448-6711 • email@example.com
Like More Information?
We welcome the opportunity to serve your interests and needs. Feel free to ask questions, give your thoughts, or share ideas about classes you would like to see offered through the form below.