We’re glad to have you as a student at Western Piedmont Community College. This page features information of interest to students, including news, deadlines, links, and online resources.
Have A Suggestion of Something We Should Add?
Please feel free to contact us with your idea.
The WPCC Book Cellar will accept financial aid payments for Spring 2018 transactions through Wednesday, January 24.
Spring 2018 Graduates
If you have not applied for Spring Graduation, the FINAL DEADLINE is Monday, February 5, 2018.
- Pick up graduation application in Student Services, print form from Moodle, or request one be sent to you.
- Contact your advisor for an appointment to review the requirements of your program of study. The application must be signed by both you and your advisor.
- All applications must be received in the Records Office in Hildebrand Hall, Room 106, on or before February 5, 2018. Documentation used by the advisor needs to be attached to the application.
- A preliminary graduation audit will be conducted through Student Services. You will receive a letter indicating completion of hours and payment information for the business office. If you have not met all requirements, a letter will be sent to you and your advisor listing these deficiencies.
- If your graduation audit reveals that you have completed, or are currently registered for all classes required for graduation, a $30 graduation fee will be added to your student account. This fee will be good for the current academic year in which you applied. If you do not complete all of the required courses within the academic year in which you applied, you will be charged an additional $30 fee upon re-application.
Help Desk in Moore Hall
Need help with a
computer issue or student ID?
The Help Desk has moved from
the LRC in Phifer Hall to
Room 17 in Moore Hall.
Contact Us For Help
If you have any questions please stop by Student Services in Hildebrand Hall or call (828) 448-6046. If you’re having trouble with Pioneer Pass, your email, or other computer issues, visit the Help Desk online or call (828) 448-6030. You are also welcome to get in touch with us by submitting a request below.