Ed2Go Online Classes
|For Information on Ed2Go, Please Contact:|
|Donna Crowder||(828) email@example.com or|
|Leslie Aldridge||(828) firstname.lastname@example.org|
Ed2Go Learn When and Where You Want!
- Our online classrooms can be accessed over the Internet at any time day or night.
- You will be able to participate entirely from the comfort of your home, business, or office at times that are most convenient to you. There are no on-campus instructors or computer labs for these classes.
- It takes only 6 weeks to complete most classes.
- Each course consists of a number of lessons, supplemented with interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials, live instructor support, and online discussion areas.
- All online computer classes may qualify for 2.4 Teacher Renewal Credits for each class satisfactorily completed.
- For more information please contact Donna Crowder at (828) 448-6154.
You must register with Ed2Go and WPCC at least 48 hours prior to the start date of the class.
How to Register For and Take an Ed2Go Class
- View the course catalog at Ed2Go.
- Select your class and click Enroll
- Follow the Ed2Go instructions for registration
- Register and pay with WPCC online by clicking the button below (you must register at least 48 hours prior to the start date of the class).
Upcoming Start Dates for Ed2Go Classes
|Class begins in||Last day to register by 5 pm|
After You Register and Pay For Your Class
- Your next step will be to attend the required online orientation at the Ed2Go website. During the orientation procedure, you will learn about the specific requirements for your course, the required software and how to contact your instructor. You’ll also select a password to use to access your course materials.
- Once you’ve completed your orientation activities, you’re ready to begin your lessons. Click on the Classroom link and type in your login and password and you’re all set. To access any lesson you must use the classroom link along with your login and password.
- If you have other questions or concerns about taking an Ed2Go class try visiting the help link or take the class demo.
- All online computer classes require internet access, email, and a web browser such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Netscape. The classes may also require other equipment or software. Please visit WPCC’s Ed2Go website and select your course to get the requirements and other information about the course.
- In order to complete the course you must submit all required assignments by their respective due date and score at least 80% on the final exam.
If you have questions, contact Donna Crowder by e-mail or call (828) 448-6154.