WPCC offers a variety of classes for professional training along with personal advancement and enjoyment both in seated classes and online through ed2go. These classes are designed to accommodate busy lifestyles and provide opportunities to quickly get skills or explore interests.
Upcoming courses are listed in our slideshow. Click or tap on a slide for a class description or to register.
Click or tap on a class name for more information or to register.
- May 31, 2018, 6:00 pm: Ceramic Wind Chimes
- June 5, 2018, 5:30 pm: Notary Public Class - 53894
- June 5, 2018, 6:00 pm: Battlefields of Gettysburg & Sharpsburg – Tour
- June 7, 2018, 3:30 pm: Raku Box
- June 8, 2018, 5:00 pm: Register for June 13 ed2go Classes by 5:00 p.m.
- June 13, 2018, 8:30 am: Notary Public Class - 53885
- June 22, 2018, N/A: Introduction to Blacksmithing: Fundamentals of Forging - 55243
- June 23, 2018, 10:00 am: Stained Glass Mosaic Wall Art
- June 25, 2018, 8:00 am: 5-Day Mushroom Identification & NC Foraging License Certification - 55242
- June 28, 2018, 6:00 pm: Christmas in July
- July 13, 2018, 5:00 pm: Register for July 18 ed2go Classes by 5:00 p.m.
- July 18, 2018, 8:30 am: Notary Public Class - 53886
A complete calendar of course offerings is available below.
New In-Person Registration Hours
You can also register and pay in person for Continuing Education and Workforce Development classes with Yvette Logan in Hildebrand Hall, Room 100E [map]. Yvette will be available for registrations Monday-Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Remember, you need to register for classes prior to the class start date (preferably 48 hours prior), allowing time for all payments to process before the class begins.
Select a Category Below for Classes
Current Class Schedule
Here are the classes scheduled for the current month at WPCC. You can see future class offerings by clicking either the Next button to move to the next month or by choosing a month and date and hitting the Go button.
Add A Class to Your Calendar
Want to set a reminder for a class on your phone, tablet, or computer’s calendar? It’s easy. Click the class name to read a description and register to attend. At the bottom, click the iCal link to add the class to your personal calendar.
Western Piedmont Community College offers Continuing Education classes on the Main Campus (left pin on the map) and at the Foothills Higher Education Center (right pin on the map). Select a pin to get address and general contact information about each location.
WPCC Main Campus
Morganton, NC 28655
General Information: (828) 438-6000
Foothills Higher Education Center
Morganton, NC 28655
General Information: (828) 448-6140
Dean of Workforce &