College Transfer Pathways
The Career and College Promise College Transfer Pathways require the completion of at least 30 semester hours of transfer courses, including English, Mathematics and ACA 122, College Transfer Success. To be eligible for enrollment a high school student must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school junior or senior,
- Have a weighted GPA of 3.0 on high school courses, AND
- Demonstrate college readiness on an assessment or placement test in English, Reading, and Mathematics.
(March, 2016 & Future)
To maintain eligibility for continued enrollment, a high school student must:
- Continue to make progress toward high school graduation AND
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA in college coursework after completing two courses (a student who falls below a 2.0 GPA after completing two college courses will be subject to the College’s policy for satisfactory academic progress).
Students may select ONE College Transfer pathway and ONE Career Technical Education pathway.
Jennifer Propst, Director of Enrollment
Hildebrand Hall 115