CCP Career Technical Education Pathways
The Career and College Promise Career Technical Education Pathways lead to a certificate or diploma aligned with a high school career cluster. To be eligible for enrollment a high school student must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school junior or senior,
- Have a weighted GPA of 3.0 on high school courses or have your principal’s approval (Note: Students with a weighted GPA of less than 2.5 are highly encouraged to speak with a college advisor before enrolling), AND
- Meet the testing prerequisites for the pathway.
To maintain eligibility for continued enrollment, a high school student must:
- Continue to make progress toward high school graduation AND
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA in college course work after completing two courses (a student who falls below a 2.0 GPA after completing two college courses will be subject to the College’s policy for satisfactory academic progress).
Students may select up to TWO career technical education pathways, provided the specific pathway prerequisites have been met.
Jennifer Propst, Director of Enrollment
Hildebrand Hall 115