Book Cellar (WPCC Bookstore)
(828) 448-3186 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Hildebrand Hall, Lower Level, Room 33
The Western Piedmont Community College bookstore is known as the Book Cellar. It is organized as a service to students which enables them to purchase books and supplies essential for the attainment of their educational goals. The Bookstore strives to hold student costs to a minimum and ensures that the mark-up of textbooks shall be reasonable and consistent with the mark-up prevailing among other North Carolina community colleges.
The Bookstore is committed to offering customers knowledgeable and courteous customer service.
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The Bookstore operates on the WPCC holiday/inclement weather/emergency closings schedule. Bookstore operating hours subject to change when classes are not in session. Call 448-3186 for hours of operation.
Our Refund Policy
- All refunds require the original cash register receipt.
- All textbook refunds must be made from registration day until prior to or on the ten(10) percent point date of a semester.
- All textbooks must be in new and resalable condition with all components intact. Textbooks are not returnable if shrink-wrap is broken and/or disks/CDs/web codes are used or missing.
- Continuing Education books are not returnable.
- General merchandise is not returnable.
- Cash/check purchases will be refunded in cash. Credit/debit card purchases will be refunded back to the credit/debit card. Financial Aid and/or sponsorship charges will be refunded as charged.
The Book Cellar Book Buy Back for the 2016-2017 School Year
- Friday, December 9: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 12: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 13: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 8: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 9: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 10: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 24: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Spring, 2017 Registration Hours
- January 4-5 (Wednesday/Thursday) – 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. & 2:30-7:00 p.m.
- January 6 (Friday) – 8:00 a.m-1:00 p.m.
- January 9 (Monday) – 8:00 a.m-1:00 p.m. & 2:30-7:00 p.m.
- January 10-12 (Tuesday-Thursday) – 8:00 a.m-7:00 p.m.
- January 13 (Friday) – 8:00 a.m-3:00 p.m.
- January 16 (Monday) – Martin Luther King Holiday (CLOSED)
- January 17-19 (Tuesday-Thursday) – 8:00 a.m-7:00 p.m.
Financial Aid Purchases
Wednesday, January 4 through Thursday, January 19
A registration statement and photo ID are required for each financial aid transaction.
LAST DAY FOR REFUNDS & EXCHANGES: Thursday, January 19
PLEASE NOTE: Bookstore hours are subject to change